276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kenzo Jeu D'Amour Eau de Parfum for Woman 50 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's very pretty, don't wear it with anything sweet or the sweetness will bring out the bitter, let it be, soft and floral. It's a great light fragrance and I will forever link it to me walking in flat boots and a black dress through the snow with a cold winter sun peeking through the clouds after a wonderful night. Our unparalleled selection of premium products include ranges from cosmetics to confectionery, fragrances to fashion accessories, spirits to souvenirs, skincare to sunglasses, fine foods to fine wines and champagne.

If you're interested in a big tuberose, but at the same time not too difficult to wear, Jeu d'Amour could be a lovely option. A hint if tuberose is at the beginning, overall this scent is really nice but this insipid factor does not letting me enjoying it. It seems to me that many new perfumes features tuberose or gardenia, then they smell nothing like them and they are probably replacers.I guess few people get to smell real tuberose in a garden (and many would run away especially from some species! a pretty spring/summer floral but nothing spectacular, a bit acquatic and full of tuberose with some sharp freesia and musk and maybe a hint of pomegranate if someone tells you and you stretch your nose; the tuberose is in the top but it is sharp, powdery freesia in the base with some musk. To learn about our personal data protection practices, and to exercise your rights please read our Personal Data and Cookies Policy. And finally freesia gives a special, clean and modern feel, which is hardly found in perfumes of white flowers. This 2014 edition created by the famous perfumers Daphne Bugey and Christophe Raynaud is a joyful adaptation of the original 'Amour' scent.

My nose detected tuberose (creamy and fresh), musk (gives the scent a subtle powdery touch) and pomegranate (soft fruity and a bit aquatic). I don't like freesia and it irritates me in a perfume and here makes no exception – it's fresh but it's so sharp and it makes every perfume too retro smelling. I usually like sweet and warm basenotes, but sometimes a cleaner, less sweet base is even better, and this is the case here.I would describe it as completely floral perfume that has a lot of freesia in, a bit tuberose and a tiny bit of sandalwood and blood orange, but it's not gourmet at all. The fragrance would suit a young woman, a woman in her middle age and elderly one too, not a very young teenager.

Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more.The sillage and longevity is good, you can walk into a room and a faint waft will follow you ( I've been told) as opposed to loud smack in the face. The Kenzo fragrance only shares the delicately powdery drydown, except it is fuller and milkier, more delightful. If I didn't know what the notes were, I'd say this smells like dried apricots - must be the sour juicy fruits on white florals that give that impression. To me it feels like "I love you - let's play" more than "game of love" It is not a statement perfume.

The base is emblazoned with the distinctive Kenzo logo printed onto iridescent, nude-toned glass, elegantly fading as it approaches the bottle neck into a transparent peach. You can smell the pomegranate on first spritz then dries down to a warm, soft, hint of wood and lastly a fresh soapy smell. Top notes are Pear and Lemon Blossom; middle notes are Freesia and Tuberose; base notes are White Musk and Cedar. This is a scent I could wear very easily and feel pretty, feminine, young and into the crowd, but with some distinction.The nude-colored bottle echoes the sensuality of the skin, its pure lines evoke the femininity of a dress A joyful hymn to seduction which makes you want to play along.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment