276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Simply Salt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Safety is our priority, so we ask all children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult. I have used Simply Salt for a few years now and very satisfied. I normally get the 10kg tablet bags because they are easier to handle. Delivery is free in my area and although the price has risen recently they are my supplier of choice. This company are excellent. Very good price. Advised of a half hour delivery slot which was kept to. The gentleman who delivered was charming and carried the bags and put them neatly and exactly where we wanted. Only just discovered these sea salt crisps but they will certainly be on my shopping list from now on. It’s lovely to see that the salt and fat content is reduced so I don’t feel so guilty about buying crisps now. Well done team! When customers cancel their delivery, it's never a problem, however we are unable to advise of a new delivery slot straight away. We would however inform you as soon as we have another one available.

AquaSol Tablet Salt 25kg - Simply Salt AquaSol Tablet Salt 25kg - Simply Salt

You're attempting to access CouponBirds and are using an anonymous Virtual Private Network (VPN). Please disable your software and try accessing again. Biasoft tablet salt for water softeners can be used for the regeneration of small to medium sized domestic water softeners and dishwashers. It has been formulated to dissolve efficiently without causing the formation of troublesome fine salt particles.At this point, the customer proceeded to terminate the phone call before our assistant had a chance to help further. Relax after a busy day in one of our armchairs, read a magazine or listen to calming music and enjoy the beautiful Himalayan salt decor.

Hydrosoft Granular Salt 25Kg Bags - Simply Salt Hydrosoft Granular Salt 25Kg Bags - Simply Salt

With nothing added and nothing taken away; these are one of the purest water softening salt tablets around and will ensure best results for your Hydrosoft water softener and other manufacturers’ models. Through experience, SimplySalt Ltd. recognizes that the customer prefers to have the heavy bags delivered to their chosen storage area-this is always done regardless of its location! Every customer is personal to us, so we ensure you get the best service possible and friendly helpful staff, we will even top up your softener for you, just ask. You mention in your review that we alert customers that their calls are recorded which is absolutely correct. We always use simply salt. They are reasonably priced & always give you notice that the delivery is on its way. I particularly like the fact that the guy calls at the door & he then waits for me to open the garage door & he then off loads the bags of salt in the garage. Excellent serviceI have used Simply Salt for many years and have never been let down. Deliver in good time and have always found them to be the best on price, they even offer some discounts at times to repeat customers. Highly recommend. These strong smooth tablets are compacted using the latest technology, so they will not fall apart. Not only Simply Salt is the cheapest I could find, they also deliver for free and let you know one day in advance the 60 minutes time window when they plan to deliver. I’ve been using them for over 3 years and do not want to change supplier. I received a text to advise delivery 1 day prior . I called to say I wasn't there & not possible to leave anywhere. The person was most unhelpful & I felt she wasn't interested in assisting to resolve my problem. I was put on hold & was informed the transport dept had been informed but not able to advise the new delivery date.

Hydrosoft Granular 10kg Bags - Simply Salt Hydrosoft Granular 10kg Bags - Simply Salt

SimplySalt Ltd. is a small family run company, giving an ‘Old-Fashion’ delivery service, with over 30 years of experience of working within the salt industry. Very friendly delivery man who was so nice he carried the bags into the garage where we keep them.He could have easily just left them outside by the wall of the house Simply Salt is a family business run by David and his team. They have delivered to myself and my parents for almost a decade. Impeccable service and always friendly. They are simply what makes Britain great. The review sets out a very different set of events and we would like to reassure all customers who have concerns.

Parents can relax in our comforting armchairs, while watching their little ones playing with the beach toys that we offer, all the while breathing in the health benefits of the dry salt therapy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment