276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hyundai 20"/51cm 196cc Electric-start Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 6 Cutting Heights, Large 70l Grass Collector, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to professional use, I’m not a great fan of the bags – they just don’t last as long as a hard box. Absolutely, if this mower fits your requirements as explained above, then I have no hesitation in highly recommending this Hyundai HYM510SPE.

If you simply have to have stripes in your lawn, Hyundai do make a range of petrol mower that do have a rear roller for that striped finish – you can see my reviews of these mowers here.Unlike the other petrol lawn mowers I tested, this one has been designed with a hose connector in its deck . The cutting width of the Hyundai HYM510SP is 20 inches, which is the widest of the lawn mowers I tested. With some of the other mowers I tested, the height of each wheel needed to be adjusted individually, which can be really time-consuming when you’re cutting ten different gardens in a day.

The advantage of this large grass box capacity is that you won’t experience frequent evacuations of grass. You will love the low emission capability of this engine, and that is why you cannot dispute its weather-friendliness.The Hyundai HYM510SP prides itself on being a 4-in-1 lawn mower – it can collect, mulch, and release, from either a side or a rear chute.

Read the instructions (the instruction manual is great, with photos clearly depicting each step of the process) to make sure that you do this correctly. Although they may be better known for their cars than their garden machinery, Hyundai produces an impressive line of lawn mowers, with both electric and petrol models available for a wide range of budgets. This review will also outline some frequently asked questions that has come in the recent past that will be of interest to you also and additional images is provided to give you a better understanding of the structure and components when it comes to its performance, reliability and overall workability options.That being said, do ensure that your garden is flat as these types of the mower are designed for even, unsloped ground. We test each mower's ability to cope with cutting standard, long grass, rough grass, and wet grass lawns, judging how tidily it cuts the grass and what it's like to use it in different conditions. The Hyundai HYM510SPE is self propelled so will get you around a large garden with ease even if there are slopes and banks to contend with. The cutting width of this machine is 51 centimetres, meaning that you will not go for too many passes before covering a wider area.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment