276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Latitude E5430 Laptop 14" Screen - Intel Core i5 Processor, 8GB DDR3 Memory - 128GB SSD Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

U kunt dan naar de firmware-instellingen gaan om de instellingen te wijzigen en de computer waar nodig te configureren. You can get a model of Dell Latitude E5430 that comes with 320 GB (encrypted or non-encrypted). Additionally, you can get one with a 500 GB 7200 RPM hard drive. The Latitude E5430 carries the torch forward with another round of impressive graphical benchmark results for a machine restricted to an integrated GPU. Though these machines certainly aren’t built for gaming, our tests prove that the HD 4000 is no slouch should some low-end gaming still find itself on the agenda. Bij het upgraden van een BIOS Pre-Win8 naar een Win8 BIOS wordt deze functie in Thorough-modus gezet.

The Core i5-3360M CPU’s performance rivals even the fastest dual-core Sandy Bridge CPUs. In our synthetic benchmarks, we witnessed scores comparable to the Core i7-2640M in most categories, and consistently higher than the Core i7-2620M. Cinebench R10/R11.5 both tested the i5-3360M in our unit higher than the similar second-generation i7 CPUs, and the 3DMark 06 CPU benchmark agrees. wPrime places the i5-3360M squarely between the i7-2620M and i7-2640M, but the results are so similar (around 2.5% difference) that comparisons really don’t mean much. The bottom line is that the Core i5-3360M should provide more than enough power for just about any business user who’s looking to accomplish the essentials with their notebook, but it also shows no signs of weakness in terms of heavier tasks such as photo and video editing. Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. See how we test. Voer het bestand uit door de gekopieerde bestandsnaam te typen op de plaats waar het uitvoerbare bestand zich bevindt.Estimated valueis Dell’s estimate of product value based on industry data, including the prices at which third-party retailers have offered or valued the same or comparable products, in its most recent survey of major online and/or off-line retailers. Third-party retailer data may not be based on actual sales. Windows-toetsen (indien aanwezig), servicetag, assettag, eigendomstag, productiedatum, aanschafdatum en express-servicecode. Om een pre-Win8 BIOS te installeren op een computer met een Win8-BIOS, gebruikt u dezelfde EXE-applicatie die is uitgegeven voor de BIOS-versie die u wilt gebruiken. In Windows of DOS is het gebruik van de applicatie hetzelfde, maar wanneer de computer opnieuw opstart om de update uit te voeren, wordt u gevraagd om de handelingen te accepteren die nodig zijn om de computer te downgraden en vervolgens om uw beheerderswachtwoord in te voeren (indien dat is ingesteld). Dit kan niet op afstand worden gedaan, en moet gedaan worden met een aangesloten of geïntegreerd toetsenbord. The Dell Latitude E5430 laptop has two RAM slots with a total capacity of 16GB – 8GB in each slot. The device I tested came with 8 GB of RAM in one slot and no RAM in the second slot. Positie van het logo van Dell was niet in het midden van het beeldscherm tijdens het aansluiten van externe beeldschermapparaten, is opgelost.

The touchpad is located underneath the keyboard, and it is awkwardly situated to the left of the keyboard rather than in the middle. The touchpad, like the keyboard, has a matte appearance and is constructed of plastic. Dell’s 14-inch Latitude aims for an ideal mix of affordability, usability, and mobility, aided by the Ivy Bridge processor, which is available as an option. Two Nanya 2 GB DDR3-1600 RAM modules (4 GB total) came installed in our review unit, which is more than enough for most users. But with the extremely low prices of DDR3 RAM and the considerable ease of upgrading components in the Latitude E5430, it’s easy to justify a higher amount. Fortunately, up to 16 GB of RAM is supported (8 GB per slot), so there should be no trouble reaching a sufficient number. After the upgrade, you will immediately see that one of the visible changes is to the logo screen during boot, which only displays the logo at a larger size with no other information or text. For the Dell Latitude E5430, there are three battery options. The 4-cell Lithium-ion 40 Whr, 6-cell Lithium-ion 60 Whr, and 9-cell Lithium-ion 97 Whr.

Shortcut

Dell’s Latitude models always put practicality first. With a perpetually no-nonsense design and solidity that rivals even the fiercest opponents, it’s one of the first places many businesspeople look when considering a primary machine. And rightfully so; not many notebooks exist which hail from such a glistening lineage of enterprise-grade dependability. Furthermore, the laptop has a good build quality and a decent assortment of ports. Most notably, it provides memory and storage upgrade options and also exceptional battery life. The closest notebooks in terms of specifications in comparison with the Latitude E5430 are perhaps the Dell Latitude E5530 (which we’ve already referenced heavily throughout this review) and the Lenovo ThinkPad L530 model we recently reviewed. Both of these competing models are 15-inch notebooks, but it’s safe to assume that their 14-inch counterparts with identical specifications should post similar performance scores. As it happens, the E5430 matches (or comes in negligibly below) its E5530 bigger brother in most every benchmark. In turn, it thus also bests the ThinkPad L530 in every Cinebench test. These are impressive results coming from a 14-inch business notebook with a “mid-range” CPU.

The keys are responsive, with a sufficient travel distance and an activation force of around 80 grams. Furthermore, when pushed, the keys provide a pleasant tactile sensation, making typing a breeze. While integrated solutions can’t compete in terms of performance with mid-range or better discrete graphics adapters, they are better in terms of power consumption and cost.Het hulpprogramma voor BIOS-update uitvoeren vanuit de DOS-omgeving als u de UEFI-opstartmodus gebruikt (niet-Windows-gebruikers) So, what does all this buy you? Plenty of runtime in this case. To reiterate, our review unit received a standard 9-cell battery, and we were impressed with the results. One of the first items we tested was minimal system usage under nearly-idle conditions via the Reader’s Test in Battery Eater. Before testing, as always, we fully charged the unit and disabled sleep, hibernation, screen and hard drive timeouts, and all wireless radios. Under these conditions and set to the “Power Saver” power profile, the notebook stayed alive for an exceptional 11 hours and 2 minutes. Let’s talk about the Dell Latitude E5430 Laptop’s storage options. The laptop features a Mobility SSD, 7200 RPM SATA or Encrypted 7200 RPM SATA. As a result, the laptop comes with a variety of storage options. Finally, the transfer speeds from the hard drive and the 8-in-1 memory card reader are excellent, but they are slower than those available on more expensive laptops. As a result, I’ll give it a seven in this category. Dell Latitude E5430 Graphic Card Performance Review

ProSupport Plus includes Keep Your Hard Drive & Accidental Damage Protection to cover everyday accidents like drops, spills or electrical surges.

This section provides links to articles about diagnostics and the various error messages, beep codes and Diagnostic LED codes that can help to troubleshoot potential hardware and software issues on your system.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment