276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crucial RAM CT102464BF160B 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL11 Laptop Memory

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This memory kit improves the overall efficiency and responsiveness of your laptop, making it feel like a new machine.

There‚s an easy cure for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Crucial Laptop Memory is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your system‚s performance. Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Run data-intensive applications with ease, and increase your laptop‚s multitasking capabilities. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Ramcity usually sells Crucial or Samsung original ram however they are no longer manufacturing DDR3 RAM. We do not sell second hand or recycled RAM. To provide our Lifetime warranty and guarantee, it needs to be new and it needs to be of a certain quality. Since COVID shortages, Ramcity has contract manufactured its own DDR3 RAM under it's own label. This is the only way we could guarantee consistency of quality. Installed the RAM in my Toshiba and it works now. I get all of the 12 GB which reaffirms that the previous one was indeed a faulty RAM module. I could see considerable improvements in my laptop's speed though the older HDD is slowing it down. Probably I should replace it with an SSD. That's for another day.

Memory is a component in your computer that allows for short-term data access. Since your system‚s moment-to-moment operations rely on short-term data access – loading applications, browsing the Web or editing a spreadsheet – the speed and amount of memory in your system plays a critical role. Load apps in seconds by increasing the speed of your memory and installing more of it. With just a screwdriver, your owner‚s manual, and a few minutes of time, you can install memory – no computer skills necessary. Just watch one of our three-minute install videos, and we‚ll walk you step-by-step through the process. don‚t pay a computer shop to do something you can do in minutes! Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. I tried it with my office laptop too. Same methods and same results. Simply put, the RAM module was faulty and I got it confirmed with Crucial Support.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. One of the standout features of this memory kit is its ability to boost your laptop's performance. It provides faster data transfer and improved multitasking capabilities. Use the RamCity Finder to see all guaranteed compatible RAM upgrades for your brand and model system or motherboard If you‚re like us, you use your computer to do lots of things at once. You might be editing a document, while also looking at pictures and browsing the Internet. This naturally leads to a performance problem: every app you‚re running requires memory and competes for a limited pool of resources. Overcome this by installing high-density modules in each memory slot for seamless multitasking.With a total capacity of 16GB, this kit offers ample memory to handle demanding tasks and run multiple applications simultaneously.

Search online to see if this product is on the QVL (Qualified Vendor List) for your system or motherboard In short, 204-pin small outline dual inline memory modules (SODIMMs) are the form factor used to provide DDR3 memory modules for notebook computers and other small form factor computing platforms. 204-pin SODIMMs are currently available in PC3-8500 (DDR3 1066MHz) and PC3-10600 (DDR3 1333MHz) speeds.

Brands in this category on Amazon

I gave only 3 stars for the replacement as I am yet to do the memtest86. I am planning to do the test to find if there is any defect in the module and will update the review accordingly. I am hoping it does well in the test. When it comes to measuring DDR RAM speed, MT/s and MHz are used interchangeably, which is not actually correct. The Crucial 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR3 Laptop Memory has been a game-changer for my laptop's performance. This memory kit is designed to enhance speed and multitasking capabilities, making it a five-star addition to any laptop.

Note: My laptop is a Toshiba S50-A and office laptop is a Dell Latitude E5450. I ran Crucial India Memory Suggestion tool and came to this product. So the RAM is compatible with both laptops as per Crucial.

Order Approval

I switched on the laptop and it was on and I could hear the fan running. But there was nothing on screen. I tried to fit it again properly, also switched the RAM slots, and tried it as solo unit. I had the same problem. Installing this memory kit is straightforward, even for those without extensive technical knowledge. It's a user-friendly upgrade. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. At a fraction of the cost of a new system, a memory upgrade is one of the most affordable ways to increase performance. Get more out of your laptopby giving it the resources it needs to perform.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment