276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rohto Hadarabo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Moisture Lotion, 5.7 fl. oz(170ml)

£6.235£12.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyone can use this affordable hyaluronic acid serum, including sensitive skin types as it's completely fragrance-free. I love how easy it is to apply - the sheet mask material fits perfectly on the face and adheres to the skin well, no slipping and sliding off. arbutin, a lightening ingredient and also a natural derivative of hydroquinone but which doesn’t have any toxic effect, And it doesn’t mean every product from the same brand will make you break out as well. Every formula is unique!

Hada Labo Gokujun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Refill Beauty Hada Labo Gokujun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Refill Beauty

A derivative of Urea, that works as astrong moisturizer and humectantmeaning that it helps the skin to cling onto waterand thus tomake it hydrated and elastic.

I'm continuing my sunscreen journey, and this time, we're jetting off to the land of the rising sun. Today, I'm discussing Japanese sunscreens. If you're looking for ... The first version of the Premium Lotion I tried (4 years ago now, it was my first Asian skincare product, I believe) already contained five different forms of hyaluronic acid but this 2020 version has seven: However, I have a questions regarding my regime. sooooo right now, I have been using retin-a .05% cream for about 3 months. I went through a NASTY purging phase basically I have NO active pimples. only some really really stubborn closed comedones (like 5) and I mainly want to treat my post acne PIE and PIH spots. I HAVE SOOOO MANY. it looks like i have a beard of splotchy red/darkness… its so awful and I want to get rid of them so bad. it’s looks as bad as my pimples because the redness/hyperpigmentation is so prominent D: So I’ve been trying to find VARIOUS ways to help speed up the process of getting rid of these spots. T.T The larger molecules seal in moisture in the skin's surface for that instant plumping, smoothing effect, while the smaller ones penetrate into the deeper layers. It’s the - sodium form - cousin of the famous NMF, hyaluronic acid(HA). If HA does not tell you anything we have a super detailed, geeky explanation about it here. The TL; DR version of HA is that it's a huge polymer (big molecule from repeated subunits) found in the skin that acts as a sponge helping the skin to hold onto water, being plump and elastic. HA is famous for its crazy water holding capacity as it can bind up to 1000 times its own weight in water.

Hada Labo Tokyo Superhydrator Hyaluronic Body Mist

I would even consider it a moisturizing serum, because its high concentration of hyaluronic acid makes it extremely effective for a deep skin hydration. Its liquid texture is very pleasant to use, it doesn’t leave any greasy effect, just a comfortable and plumped skin. As I mentioned earlier, don’t be fooled by the term “lotion”, because Hada Labo Lotion is more like an essence, a kind of liquid moisturizing treatment with a slightly viscous texture.If you’re a fan of hyaluronic acid, you’ve come to the right place. Today, let’s talk about the star ingredient of hydration and a cult Asian cosmetic product: the famous hyaluronic acid-based lotion Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium, the reformulated 2020 version! Below I share the details of my test of this lotion that makes the skin hydrated and plumped like no other! I apply this formula immediately after cleansing, I simply squeeze out 2-4 drops into the palm of my hand and smear it all over my face, before proceeding with other of my skincare products, my skin feels so hydrated and happy. I wake up every morning with supple, plump and hydrated skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment