276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIBaDO Coverall Weaning Bib - Toddler Baby Long Sleeve Bibs for Ages 6-36 Months Attaches to Highchairs Pushchairs Tables - Waterproof Machine Washable. Mess Proof Feeding BLW Bibs

£7.475£14.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

With their adorable designs and high-quality materials, Bibado products are not only functional but also fashion-forward. Made by parents for parents, Bibado is an award-winning British brand on a mission to bring families closer together in mealtime and messy play adventures.

There was no solution to help keep her twin girls clean whilst they were thoroughly enjoying eating spaghetti bolognaise. This Weaning Bundle Bibado will help make your weaning experience mess-free for baby and stress free for parents! It was an very special day, made even more wonderful, by being able to share it with my family and in particular my daughters whose messy mealtimes were inspiration behind our now King’s Award winning Bibado Coverall. The book is such a lovely touch and the bib’s amazing quality so so soft and absorbent, if you need a teething set please get this one!

Nine years on and the Bibado Coverall Weaning Bib has become a parenting essential, amassing a raft of prestigious industry and consumer awards, and a faithful following of less-stressed parents and happy, independent little eaters. Featuring new easy wipe 100% waterproof material in fantastic designs, it makes cleaning up a doddle. Today's parents need practical and stylish solutions to make mealtimes a breeze, and that's where Bibado comes in. Perfectly sized from 6-36 months, your little ones can also enjoy wearing their Coverall bib for messy and water play adventures. We're delighted that Bibado and its products have won many awards on its journey and in 2023, our flagship Long Sleeve Coverall was award the prestigious King's Award for Enterprise in innovation.From a humble umbrella prototype made at my kitchen table to Buckingham Palace, this has been quite a journey.

When it’s time to feed your little one, simply push the bib away from the chair and towards the tray. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Our Handi Weaning Cutlery helps your little one to learn to use cutlery and it's compatible with our Coveralls!The bib is made from a waterproof and stain-resistant material that is also machine washable, making clean-up a breeze. I purchased two of their long sleeve coveralls when weaning my little one for the first time and it was amazing!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment