276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kenco Millicano Americano Instant Coffee, 100g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This brand is said to be a careful blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans. The flavour of this coffee is quite pleasant, but it may not be quite strong enough for some of the hardcore coffee lovers.

Now, we know people are very much into their ‘brands’ when it comes to coffee and for good reason. Coffee differs so much from product to product and everyone has specific preferences. Barista verdict: Personally, I find the best instant coffee taste comes from the Nescafe Azera intenso tin of coffee. Of course, the name itself suggests that it is a more ‘intense’ flavour of coffee, which could be seen as a positive or a negative depending on how strong you like your coffee.

Questions & Answers

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned.

Enjoy the delicious taste of Kenco Millicano Barista Style Rich Americano Instant Coffee. The medium roast of high quality coffee beans gives a distinct and full bodied coffee. This instant coffee has a rich scent that triggers your senses and let you experience a perfect coffee moment. The arounded, heart-warming taste with a rich, welcoming aroma and a smooth and balanced finish makes you appreciate this coffee sip after sip. Perfect for professional use through vending machines or as a refill. I do find that it is strong in taste, but it is a little smoother and creamier than the Nescafe Azera americano. For me, the americano is more bitter and has a darker flavour. 1 to 2 teaspoons of this coffee are perfect for me.

Where To Buy

The americano and the intenso are the most popular of the Azera collection. A blend of Robusta and Arabica coffee beans gives the Azera collection a strong aroma and is rich in taste while minimising the bitterness that can come with instant coffee.

Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.

Instant coffee conclusion

The great thing about the Nescafe Azera collection is how finely ground the coffee comes, it doesn’t have the same appearance as traditional instant coffee. Instead, it has a premium finish and allows you to get that beautiful barista-like crema when you make your coffee. Barista verdict: Normally I wouldn’t go for a supermarket’s ‘own brand’ of coffee but firstly, I didn’t buy it and secondly it was all that was in the house at the time. However, I have recently tried it and it makes quite a decent cup of coffee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment