276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone Technology, 8-Quart Capacity, and a Dark Grey Stainless Finish

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Craving juicy burgers that can be ready fast? These Ninja Foodi hamburgers will be your new go-to! Ready in just 15 minutes and turn out delicious every time. Easy-to-clean baskets and dishwasher-safe crisper plates make the clean-up process very fast and easy, meaning you can spend less time cleaning and more time relaxing after mealtimes. Despite having a familiar look and appearance, Ninja DZ201 stands further with some additional premium features essential for a smart kitchen appliance. The Ninja DZ201 and DZ401 are two air fryers made by the same brand to help you minimize oil usage and maintain a good shape. Both fryers work like a microwave oven and prepare your food with hot air. This will help you get extra color and enhance the taste of your food with an automatic cooking process. Technology

Ninja Dual Air Fryer 2 Pack Air Fryer Silicone liner for Ninja Dual Air Fryer

More with that, both come with all required accessories inside the box. Furthermore, they contain two crisp baskets, crisp plates, and a 15+ recipes book with inspirational guides. The outer part of the air fryers comes with a gray stainless steel metal finish that gives it a stunning modern look. The overall dimension will appear pretty much large if you have a small countertop. The Ninja DZ201 Air Fryer Foodi 6-in-1 is a multipurpose fryer that can do just about anything. It has 6 customizable programs that include; Air Fry; Air Broil; Roast; Bake; Reheat; Dehydrate; and Warm Mode. Roasted jalapenos are filled with cream cheese and wrapped in thinly sliced bacon. It's the perfect party food! Ninja DZ201 has six built-in preset cooking functions(air fry, air broil, dehydrate, reheat, bake, roast), whereas Ninja DZ100 comes with just four presets(air fry, dehydrate, roast, reheat).

Yes! I’ve tested on multiple air fryer recipes in my Ninja Foodi air fryer and most of them work flawlessly in the Ninja air fryer except for few exceptions. You can also use it to prepare different dishes like tempura or deep-fry other foods like fish or even desserts like doughnuts, which would normally require an oven to cook them. First, although it might be tempting to fill up your fryer with as much food as possible. It is best not to over-crowd your basket. Doing so will cause cooking times to increase and can result in overcooked or soggy foods. Each piece of food that you put into your fryer needs its own space for proper circulation during cooking. Compact Size:

Ninja DZ201 vs DZ401: A Head-to-Head Battle of Two Ninja Air Ninja DZ201 vs DZ401: A Head-to-Head Battle of Two Ninja Air

The Ninja DZ201 is a great little gadget for helping to save time and money as well as adding healthier options to your diet. It is simple to use, providing great results and less fat for cooking and eating all types of food. Meanwhile, with Match Cook, you can easily copy the settings in another basket. This way, you do not have to manually input the temperature and time, if you entered it yourself instead of choosing a pre-set. I like to call our Ninja Foodi the appliance of all appliances. It has pressure cooking, air frying, and even more options than I can count. A sweet and rich air fryer cookie loaded with chocolate chips and ready to be your new favorite dessert. Related: Big Boss Air Fryer Review 6 in 1 Appliance: Set different time and temperatures with Dual Zone Technology

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Ninja Foodi DZ201 stays ahead with more powerful heating technology and distinguished preset functions on the performance side. It has 1700 watts of cooking power with a BTU heating system, whereas the Ninja DZ100 lags slightly.

Ninja Air Fryer Recipes | Everyday Family Cooking 40 Easy Ninja Air Fryer Recipes | Everyday Family Cooking

The Ninja DZ201 Air Fryer is the perfect appliance for anyone who enjoys cooking. This air fryer features touch screen controls that are easy to use and will allow you to cook deliciously crispy food every time, with just the push of a button! You may find a little bit of difference between the features as I mentioned above, but they are pretty much similar. Both have a recipe book included, with the box containing about 15+ recipes and some guides. Because of the more excellent value compared the price of Ninja foodi dz100 vs dz201, the Ninja Foodi DZ201 appears as the winner. Specification If you look at their technical specs, however, you will find a key difference, which can help you decide which one is better for your needs. When you need to get veggies on the table fast, 20-minute Ninja Foodi Brussels sprouts are here to save the day! This 5-ingredient recipe is always a crowd pleaser.

Labeled as Ninja: These are recipes made and tested solely for the Ninja Foodi air fryer. These work in Ninja appliances, including the Ninja Foodi Grill. Basically, if you have a ninja air fryer of any model, they will work. IQ Boost is a unique feature of the Ninja DZ401 fryer that allows you to optimally balance the power between the two baskets. This way you can cook several dishes at once, even if they take different amounts of time. IQ Boosts saves users more time and also makes the cooking process faster than other devices on the market. Capacity Here’s what you need to know about this innovative appliance and its features. Dual Zone Technology: I’m Samantha, a stay-at-home-mom of 2. I’m here to make cooking easier for your whole family and help you find new recipes to put in your regular rotation! Recent Posts

Ninja Dz201 Review – Is it worth your hard earned money? 2023 The Ninja Dz201 Review – Is it worth your hard earned money? 2023

Both Ninja Foodi has an average dimensional measurement of 14 inches in height, and the width is about 15 inches. The cooking space is 8 quarts, and two baskets of 4 quarts consist of the general area. This simple recipe for air fryer pork loin roast is the best way to get a crispy, golden crust on the outside with tender, juicy, perfectly cooked meat on the inside!With both Ninja air fryers, you get DualZone cooking technology that lets you cook two types of food at once. The DualZone uses a smart finish and matches cooking processes to help you complete the cooking simultaneously, using all settings in both baskets available on each size. Power & Temperature While I am obsessed with air frying, I just HAD to put together a collection of Ninja Foodi Air Fryer recipes from breakfast to dessert that work perfectly in your ninja appliance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment