276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Issey Miyake Leau Super Majeure Dissey Intense For Men 3.3 oz EDT Spray

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, l’Eau Super Majeure d’Issey seems to perform reasonably well. While it’s longevity only persists for a few hours, it offers decent sillage and projection during that time.

Somebody said that it was clean aquatic and very herbaceous and they quite liked it. Meanwhile, somebody said, that they feel like they’ve smelt it before, but they enjoyed wearing it anyway. However, we then like to go a little deeper to explore more detail about the product by looking at products in the same category as Issey Miyake L’Eau Super Majeure d’Issey EDT Intense. That then tells us that there are 2327 products in the Fragrance category at Fragrancedirect.Logically, to achieve that effect it uses several synthetic notes and that can upset enthusiasts of pure, simple and natural oils. Our first average we look at for Issey Miyake L’Eau Super Majeure d’Issey EDT Intense is to judge it against other products from the same brand, in this case it’s Issey Miyake. This tells us that there are a total of 30 Issey Miyake products at Fragrancedirect.

This fragrance reminds me of my childhood, when we walked along the shore of the beach and played in the boats that were on the sand... So for me, the purpose of the fragrance is perfectly accomplished. In the following section, we’ll evaluate and analyse L’Eau Super Majeure d’Issey’s individual notes and accords. Head Notes So it may well or unfortunately also Issey Miyake's predecessor, as well as the flanker L'Eau Super Majeure d'Issey fare. Certain flavors require complementary experience, as well as a penchant for peculiar aromas (no, not those of urinal stones). A playful citrusy sweetness, but without the Italoesque cestiness. A bit more natural in the sense of herbaceous. Which is probably due to sage and rosemary. Spring flowers merely as a reminiscence by the vanilla rounded.I love the bottle despite its ridiculously sized cap, which is actually almost the same size as the bottle itself! Nevertheless, I think it’s very stylish. It fits nicely in the hand. The bottle we reviewed was 50 ml in size. However, the larger 100 ml has a significantly smaller cap so it doesn’t become ridiculous! I find it to be very deep and alluring. Combined with the sea salt and the overall aquatic profile, as well as an earthy patchouli note, it made for a very tantalizing heart and an intriguing voyage, to say the least. Base Notes No Front, since I am well aware that I am reviewing a designer fragrance here which, according to the fragrance pyramid, obviously has synthetic ingridenzien. For the L'Eau Majeure d'Issey and the L'Eau Super Majeure d'Issey, however, I see the synthetic as not decisive, but rather its general aroma, as a stylistic device, which may well appear to one or the other nose bulky and unwearable. Just as the good old Talisker may share the same fate, whereby the purely natural Ingridenzien in itself. Its creator had no technological futurism as an intention, unlike the L'Eau Majeure d'Issey series. But for all three applies: 'Made by the sea" I prefer it for late spring, summer and early fall... And I have to say that I like this one more than "L'Eau Majeure d'Issey", although the OG may be fresher for hotter days.

It's refreshing but intense, with a strong smell of sea breeze, sea salt and wet wood dried in the sun on the beach. Here, too, the water and especially the sea is a major theme. However, the L'Eau Super Majeure d'Issey conveys in contrast to its predecessor, for my sensation, the approaching early morning. The sun's rays are warming. It is no longer so cold. The plants of the sand dunes smell stronger here than the mudflats or the washed up smorgasbord of algae, driftwood and secretions from the digestive tract of marine mammals.This scent for the new century is already making a statement. Issey Miyake L'Eau Super Majeure d'Issey Intense The atomizer performs very well and it produces a clear, light mist that gently lands on the skin. It sprays a little bit too large to my taste. I prefer it when it’s a tiny little bit more focused. Nevertheless, this atomizer does perform well. And finally, the masculinity on this isn’t overbearing. This is a fragrance with a nice general bouquet. It’s not cloying in any way. It’s not too virile, as the term goes, nor is it too mild. It’s a nice middle of the road fragrance. L’Eau Super Majeure opens up with a classic aromatic and citrus accord. It starts with rosemary, which dissipates is replaced by clary sage, following lime and some very fresh basil. Heart Notes Whereas the L'Eau Super Majeure d'Issey is more accessible and would find more approval than its predecessor or alternatively thereby ifiger interesting and unique seems than its predecessor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment