276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Off-Campus Series Books 1 -5 Collection Set by Elle Kennedy (The Deal, The Mistake, The Score, The Goal & The Legacy)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A hot encounter with freshman Grace Ivers is just the distraction he needs, but when a thoughtless mistake pushes her away, Logan plans to spend his final year proving to her that he’s worth a second chance. We learn how life has been pretty unfair to Allie and how things aren’t always what they seem where Dean is concerned. He lets people think he’s just a pretty face with a limited vocabulary, but he’s destined for Harvard Law and it’s due to his academic prowess and not his family’s bank account. I found myself comparing Dean to Grayson from The Friend Zone, which only made him that much more lovable to me. Main characters: I could not find one unique thing about them. I was fed up with Allie's inability to grow a pair and start acting like an adult towards whatever relationship she had with Sean. And on that note, I feel all the author did was take a stable character we've known from the start, like Sean, and turn him into a sexist douche for the sake of the plot. Allie was immature and I honest to God hated her voice. My eyes would start rolling from the second I saw I was about to start her POV. And on to Dean, way to go with the stereotype. His whole overnight turnaround was completely absurd and just down right ridiculous. Golden vaginas that make guys go goo-goo-ga-ga after one lay is just eye roll worthy and plain ol' unrealistic. And their kink? Dude, please, let's just not.

aside from that, honestly, i didn't get the dean hype. he felt conceited to me, even though he said he’s confident. his ego really is a whole other level. yeah, in the end this book was just average. it was cute and all but there wasnt any big ”wow” factor so… yeah putting my frustration aside, the jake connelly cameo. gosh. my king. i love that guy with my whole heart cjskfkkg and the way hannah finds him hot too?? Unfortunately for her, Dean develops a surprising obsession for her since that night and they're both drifting in uncharted territory. The man who is used to getting everything he's ever wanted suddenly has a hunger that can't be quenched. And Allie? She's just trying to mend her broken heart, not break it all over again. Grace, on the other hand, is adorable girl with a heart of gold. Maybe a bit predictable and socially awkward, but in my opinion it worked pretty well. She’s a freshman and a virgin, who doesn’t have a filter when talking to hot guys, which frankly means she blabs everything; some stories were comical!

this definitely would’ve been a 5 star if dean wasnt so immature at the end. elle kennedy really had to just take the same issue in ”the score” where he just went into this hole of idk tbh BUT ITS ANNOYING Dean and Allie are two characters we’ve known and loved since book one. I was so anxious to see how Dean would be in this book… how does the ultimate college man-whore settle down? Is it even possible one woman could make him fall? Maybe… just maybe if it’s the right girl. And they have the right chemistry. And she can keep him on his toes. And just maybe this girl won’t want anything to do with Dean Di Laurentis after one night. But we all know she’d only be fooling herself. Because it’s DEAN! Dean has a life motto for christ’s sake! I just adore him. This isn't just a story of the manwhore meeting his match and inevitably succumbing to his feelings for her; it's so much more. The story had wit and humor and so much depth to it, too. There's something that happens towards the end that caught me completely off guard. I never in a million years expected something like that to happen and yet as much as it broke my heart, I can't help but to admit it did the job of driving the plot where it needed to go. Logan and Grace’s relationship wasn’t easy in the beginning, but I loved that all the pesky relationship drama was over with sooner rather than later. It’s a relief not to have all that happening right at the end of the book! Logan is one of those characters that I connected to immediately. He had so much depth and was willing to sacrifice so much for family and for those that he loved. He was completely devoted and a stand up guy. There were times in the first half that Grace irked me, but overall she was a great character too. I kind of love that she didn’t give in to Logan so easily. I also loved that she was supportive of him and what he felt he needed to do with his life after college.

In all novellas (except gracelogan's because theirs was written a long time ago, I suppose) the common denominator was that EK wrote her characters being unnecessarily mean and 100% jerks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you're reading a novella that takes place after one's book, you would expect lots of happy and domestic scenes. Well, at least I would. It's no secret that I've never liked Dean as the main character, but I was fine with Allie because she was funny, but I really don't understand what went down here. Are you telling me that they have been together for 4 years, in a committed relationship, living together and talking about future plans, but they don't know what the other wants? or when? then Allie let her fears get the better of her, completely ignoring Dean's feelings in the process, unable to understand his point of view, but also unable to explain hers to him? oh, at this point I was tired of this story, but can we add one last point? Let's talk about how characters that nobody knows were the voice of reason so that she could see things from another angle... JUST TO END WITH A PROPOSAL OF ANY WAYS!!! sorry I just don't get it.Garrett and Hannah's novella (★) — This is where I say I'm somehow surprised. hannahgarrett is probably Elle's favorite couple so I thought they would at least be spared. Wrong. Allie spilling Hannah's secret? not okay!! You just have to read their own books to know that that would never happen and it was a really weird thing to add in this novella.

Even crazier, now he wants to keep pretending. Turns out Conor loves games, and he thinks it’s fun to pull the wool over my frenemies’ eyes. The Dare Briar U, Book 4 Get ready for another binge-worthy romance from New York Times bestselling author Elle Kennedy! Yes! Elle Kennedy has written two spin-off series to the Off Campus series including Briar U Seriesand Campus Diaries. Book Lists with the Off Campus Series:With this book she out done herself! Once again showed that she's brilliant author with unique style! Allie was a fantastic heroine. She turned out to be perfectly paired with Dean in several ways. She was adventurous, and blunt. She was bold and strong, and refused to accept being Dean's temporary plaything. I loved seeing her put him in his place and cut his confidence down a size or two.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment