276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miracle-Gro Lawn Seed Drop Spreader

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ideal for larger lawns, this spreader distributes feed over a 45cm radius and provides an even application. Walk up and down the lawn, The Miracle-Gro® Drop Spreader creates a strip of granules directly below the moving spreader which is approximately 45cm (18in) wide.

It’s also worth noting that the whole spreader stands upright whether it’s full or empty, so you can leave it standing on your workbench in-between uses. I do this as it helps keep the grass seed moist, which helps promote germination and protect it from the birds. Simply fill the canister with seed then gently push the spreader along your lawn using the long handle. If this is the case then it will clearly be indicated in the product information for your awareness. This spreader is this Solo 421 – 9 kg Capacity Manual Spreader, and it’s a very versatile, handheld professional spreader that I highly recommend.Still, it’s a great option to use as well as my drop or broadcast lawn spreader to add a good coverage of dressing (usually compost) after reseeding. You'll be able to track the parcels journey back to us, so we can process your refund in the quickest possible time.

Once you have done a straight run, put the lever back to 0 straight away to close the hopper to avoid over-application. You can use it all year round for various treatments, from grass seeds in the spring to fertiliser in the summer or even road salt in the icy winter.

Overall if you're looking for a drop spreader, this is one I would highly recommend and I even use this model myself as I was so impressed by it. A stainless steel cable (also rust-proof) stretches from the upright handle (aluminium again) down to the spreading disc underneath the tub, from where the treatment is distributed. What I like is that you can close the hopper opening from the handle so that no product is wasted when you make turns or stop.

This Scotts Miracle-Gro Drop Spreader is designed for the even spreading of grass seed and the precise application of lawn products. We think 2023 deserves to be the perfect Christmas we've all been waiting for, so why not explore our range of hand-picked trees and get a head start on planning?They can be used for a range of lawn care tasks such as seeding a new area of the lawn, feeding fertilising your lawn as well as treating moss and killing weeds. You can distribute a variety of different granular products including fertiliser, lawn seed and spreading salt in winter. It’s good for various uses, from applying grass seed which I do every year when overseeding, to applying some lawn feed, usually with a little moss killer mixed in to keep the moss at bay. When you get to the end of the run (lawn), release the on/off trigger to stop the flow of granules/seed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment