276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Losers: Part I

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Carefully, with the sharpness of the knife tucked within the curved grip of his hand, he began to probe my entrance with the handle. My obsession with reading started over 30+ years ago when I went to my first Scholastic Book Fair and found R. They will forever live in my head, and these books will be reread many times because I know I will miss them.

Losers by Harley Laroux | Waterstones

There simply wasn’t a nice way to tell your mother that you wanted a guy who could spank you as well as he could fuck. My husband says I would leave him a heartbeat for a vampire that looked like Spike or Angel (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) or Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries.They each deserved one, especially when you gave us their backstories and what they had continuously gone through.

Losers, Part I Read Free Online by Harley Laroux Losers, Part I Read Free Online by Harley Laroux

For one night I gave myself over to the men I wasn’t supposed to want and satisfied the darkest parts of my soul. I feel like these characters are real, and I will forever miss them now that you have completed their HEA. We were in some other world, a world where pleasure and pain, fear and excitement, were all the same. I loved getting to meet his family and how they accepted the polyamorous relationship that Vincent had with Manson, Lucas, Jason, and Jessica. Someone who wasn’t afraid to take control but wasn’t going to make the relationship feel like a cage.

Losers is an 18+ polyamorous bisexual romance between one woman and four men, including MF, MM, and group scenes. I've been reading and reviewing books on my blog since leaving the Navy in 2011, and I will keep doing it as long as possible.

Souls Trilogy by Harley Laroux - Goodreads

She was doing things she would have never imagined, and I’m glad Manson, Luca, Vincent, and Jason opened her up. I despised what his family did to him, but I’m glad he found his true family with Vincent, Mason, Lucas, and Jessica.No other books compare with how much love I had for the characters in this book and their storyline. Although not required, it is recommended to listen to the novella The Dare before listening to Losers: Part 1. I’m not letting anything” — he grasped me so hard, so tight, that I could hardly breathe, his heat rushing over me in waves — “anything take you from me. A proud military brat, her parent's service meant life on the road, where she still continues to find herself these days living abroad. You may also recognize him from his recurring character, hot-head Joey Novak, on _General Hospital_.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment