276°
Posted 20 hours ago

facetheory Lumizela S9-15% Azelaic Acid, Acne Serum Reduces Inflammation, Smooth Emulsion, Green Tea Serum, Calming Aloe Vera, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free, Made in the UK | 30 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Azelaic acid products are believed to have an antibacterial effect against acne-causing bacteria, hyperpigmentation and rosacea. ( more info) Zone 2: Bulgaria, Croatia, Luxembourg, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco Found in wheat, rye and barley, azelaic acid is a nature-identical antioxidant that can help reduce inflammation. Clinical studies show that azelaic acid gels can minimise the appearance of swelling and visible blood vessels caused by rosacea ( more info). Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.

MORE: A CBD face mask that combats spots and fine lines? Kristen Bell and Gwyneth Paltrow swear by skincare just like itAzelaic acid products are believed to have an antibacterial effect against acne-causing bacteria, hyperpigmentation and rosacea. ( more info).

One fan of the product said: “This is my second bottle & I just can't be without it! I have no idea how, but I've not had one single spot since using it. Age and menopause were really making spots appear but, no more!! Definitely my new go to product.” verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.Azelaic acid has a different kind of action to alpha and beta hydroxy acids, so you can use it alongside AHA and BHA products. Keeping in mind that these are powerful actives, we recommend that any new acids should be introduced gradually into your skin regimen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment