276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scrub Daddy Colors, Sponge Multipack, Dish Sponges for Washing Up, Texture Changing Scratch-Free Cleaning for Kitchen & Bathroom, Odour Resistant, Dishwasher Safe, Multi Use Pack of 3

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So depending on how you care for your sponges, how often you clean, the products you use, and the different temperatures used, will have a lot to do with how long the Scrub Daddy Sponge actually holds up. I requested samples from every foam supplier and finally, a German company tailor-made a foam for me. The temperature control features are cool and truly work (though the sponges will not last as long if you use the ice water and very hot water suggestions). Even things like paint, coffee, and liquids that would normally require a harsher chemical cleaning product were easier to remove with the sponge, and often simply using it with water was sufficient. Ultimately, I did not feel like I had been “conned” into purchasing the Scrub Daddy Sponge at all or simply following a trend as seen on TV.

Scrub Daddy-The Original Scrub Daddy - FlexTexture Sponge

This unique scrubber is effective with just water, so you can skip the harsh chemicals, reducing the amount of strong chemicals used in your home. As an added benefit, it prevents food bits from being stuck in the sponge, so as to reduce bacteria growth. Designed to be a temperature-controlled sponge that firms up in cold water to remove tough stains and for tough scrubbing, and softens in warm water for lighter cleaning, the Scrub Daddy Sponge works across a variety of surfaces and all your pots, pans, and almost any surface.Half of the sponge is made with a similar polymer as the Scrub Daddy that also firms up in icy cold water. Her ResoFoam® side is 6x more absorbent than the leading brand, produces 60% more soap suds, in addition to being odour and stain resistant. The Scrub Daddy is a great tool to have as part of your arsenal of cleaning supplies for the kitchen. Aaron’s advice to budding entrepreneurs and inventors: “If you have a great idea that you truly believe in – no matter how big or small – the only way it will ever become successful is if you take a chance and act on it. I’ll always remember the moment I turned town Shark Tank’s toughest judge, Kevin O’Leary,” Aaron remembers.

Sponge Daddy | Scrub Daddy Product Family Sponge Daddy | Scrub Daddy Product Family

The most haunted holiday of the year is creeping closer, and guess what's lurking around the corner? Although he feels rough to the touch (especially when cold) he won’t scratch making him endlessly useful. One night, my wife and I were watching Shark Tank, when I realised that I’d be crazy not to go on the show,” he says. The Scrub Daddy makes a lot of claims on what it can do in the kitchen, so I wanted to put it to an extensive test of 4 common dishwashing scenarios: burnt food on a pan, oily plastic containers, a stained baking tray, and mugs stained by tea and coffee.She worked across Signature Media’s five travel publications before joining The CEO Magazine, where she created digital content across the travel, lifestyle, business and luxury segments. While I was admittedly a bit skeptical about the Scrub Daddy and figured this may just be a hyped product “as seen on TV,” I found in comparison to other typical sponges I use it truly does offer a better and deeper clean across a wide array of surfaces. After damaging the exterior of a vehicle when cleaning the outside, detailer Aaron Krause invented a line of buffing and polishing pads. Scrub Daddy sponges have become an indispensable tool in many households, thanks to their powerful cleaning capabilities and unique FlexTexture® technology. With that in mind, I looked at cheaper, more common alternatives to the Scrub Daddy, such as your regular scouring sponges and steel wool to see if there were other alternatives that could hold up to the Scrub Daddy’s power.

Scrub Daddy Against Everyday Sponges Comparing The Viral Scrub Daddy Against Everyday Sponges

The temperature settings and the ability to get rid of really difficult stains were probably the main selling points for me with the Scrub Daddy, and I would definitely recommend it. I’m not a fan of oily messes and scraping off dried and hardened bits of food off plates, pots, and pans.png alice 2023-07-21 10:00:24 2023-06-26 10:56:20 Damp Duster Towel: The Superhero for Dust-busting! Soft ResoFoam side is super suds-generating properties mean you can achieve a rich lather with little soap. HOW TO CLEAN | To sanitise Scrub Daddy place the sponge on the top rack of your dishwasher or dampen and microwave for 1 minute.

The Original Scrub Daddy Sponge

Scrub Daddy Original is a cleaning sponge made from FlexTexture, an exclusive material that changes texture based on your water temperature.The stains that have been caked on over the years barely budged and proved too difficult to remove for the Scrub Daddy. The best way to avoid cross-contamination is to colour code your cleaning, with a colour for every room. In terms of easier-to-wash soapy lathers with warm water, dishes and utensils were left shiny and spotless, and the sponge itself was incredibly easy to use, without any scratches left behind. Well, the Scrub Daddy is finally available in Singapore, so now it’s time to find out if it’s really worth the hype. This texture is best used for everyday dishwashing to rinse off food particles on ceramic, porcelain, stainless steel, non-stick surfaces, and glassware.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment