276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Interspace Electric Toothbrush Head, Deep Plaque Remover, Pack of 2 Toothbrush Heads, Cleans Between Teeth, White

£3.285£6.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

larger tufts of bristles create a rounded edge to this small circular brush head. They are made up of 3 different coloured bristles (white, lilac and dark blue).

If your wife has the Pro 2 2000s then that comes with the same head and she can experience it first hand. Hopefully its a pleasure to brush with. Reply The small round brush head has contouring to the bristles to help adapt to the curvature of the tooth and gumline for a deep and thorough clean.

All of the nylon bristle tips have been rounded to give a softer brushing sensation and reduce the chances of gum irritation. Sorry to read you don’t like the UltraThin bristles Lin. There are times when people prefer a certain style over another. I am surprised the bristles have caused your gums to bleed if you are a regular electric toothbrush user. This could indicate some mild gum disease (gingivitis) as they are reaching areas of the gum or stimulating them in ways they haven’t been previously hence the bleeding. I am not sure how long you have been using the head for, but perhaps with a few days of use you will find it more bearable? Reply To summarise, the Ultimate Clean and Gentle Care heads are essentially the iO equivalents to the CrossAction and Sensitive Clean that are our recommended choices.

Existing brush heads from Oral-B are not compatible with the iO and the iO brush heads do not fit to or work with other Oral-B toothbrushes. Where can I buy replacement heads for the battery model and be certain I am getting the correct diameter casing ? ? Arguably just as, if not more important than the actual brush head is the way in which you clean your teeth. This includes how long you brush for, how frequently and the brushing technique.You can really take advantage of this feature if you wish to achieve certain oral hygiene goals, if your needs change over time or if you share a toothbrush handle with someone else. Just swap the head of the brush to suit the user’s needs. The polishing cup is designed to mimic the dentist tools that buff the tooth surface, and remove stains, to be bright and white, whilst the bristles brush away plaque on the tooth surfaces, in interdental spaces and along the gumline. Referred to as either Power Tip or Interspace this brush head is specifically designed to clean between teeth and around dental work such as bridges, crowns and tiny, hard to reach areas in between teeth and implants. tufts of cushioning bristles on the outer edge of the head have the smallest diameter bristle filaments (4.5mil) of any Oral-B brush head. Oral-B have implemented a simple, yet effective method to ensure you know you are using the correct brush head.

In short the answer is yes, all brushes have the same rush head fitting and all brush heads should fit. Whilst over the years I have conducted a number of tests and made observations on how well each cleaned, I have not chosen to conduct any tests that really analyse in detail as you suggest.At the very top of the brush head are a 3 clusters of light blue bristles. You have one cluster in the top centre with a cluster below and slightly to one side of that. However, for those looking to achieve specific results or have special brushing requirements, Oral-B does offer a little more choice. The dual clean head is an older brush head style, that I believe Oral-B is moving away from, in preference to the smaller round brush heads. I suspect the cleaning action is better and helps give a more effective clean overall. But I don’t have the data to confirm this. An ortho brush kit often contains 2 other brush heads and a Interspace/Power Tip as explained below. iO Ultimate Clean: tuft-in-tuft structure with 16 degree-angle bristles remove up to 100% more plaque for cleaner teeth and healthier gums*

Passionate about business and helping others, Jon has been involved in various online enterprises since the early 2000s. It is the Pro series brush heads with the 3D oscillating, rotating and pulsating technology that tends to be most popular. Coloured brush headsEach of the previously mentioned brush heads can be used with any of these cleaning modes but some are better suited to particular modes — we show which brush heads are best suited to which cleaning modes in the comparison table above. The thing I’m most interested in is whether the fitting of the head to the toothbrush is the same for all – and I mean ALL Oral B toothbrush handles. Seems impossible to find this in this otherwise comprehensive review.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment