276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beth joined the Fragrantica team in October 2018. She studied English and Education at William Jewell College in Liberty, Missouri, and holds a Master’s in Library and Information Science from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Perfumes are as necessary to her as getting dressed in the morning; therefore, she sprays generously. She prefers elegant and heady floral perfumes, as well as fruity-florals and gourmands, and will forever be in pursuit of the next perfect vanilla. After all day wear, the licorice, praline, and powder are gone, leaving behind a musky skin scent with a trace of vanilla and patchouli. Macy's in FL doesn't have it in store, online only 2021 version is available (judging by the writing Le Parfum on the bottle - please correct me if I'm wrong).

Lolita Lempicka Lolitaland Eau De Parfum 80ml | Fragrance - Superdrug Lolita Lempicka Lolitaland Eau De Parfum 80ml | Fragrance -

You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/fragrance/perfume-for-women/c/fragranceforher" on this server. Longevity at moderate to heavy sillage is unfortunately 3-ishhours, but it lasts as a more intimate scent for another 7+ hours, which honestly isn't bad for a perfume without filters or fixatives! However, I will note that I've also been testing it in summer weather — andsprayingrather robustly. Deutsch | Español | Français | Čeština | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית All that said...I love it! I can't wait to bring this out in cooler weather. I hope the initial sharp edges are tamed and its heart-note-longevity is strengthened when it doesn't have to contend with 80-90 degree heat and humidity. But as with many things in life, our individual mileage each may vary.

Upon initial spray, the cherry was sharp —almostmedicinal and, combined with the licorice note, wasa bit choking. But undaunted, I continued to sprayround and round my head....at first, mostly because I loved the sprayer. It's the stem of the apple bottle, and it also releases a micro-mist that'smore akin tocloudlikepuffs of fragrance. It is exceedingly fun to spray! You can pull out the broken stem and replace it with another one from a similar "apple" of the same size. You can probably find an empty bottle here in the forums.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment