276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, Promotes Appearance of Longer, Thicker Eyelashes, Cruelty Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I now swear by a coat of this before applying mascara – it conditions hairs for a smooth glide and a clump-free application. As I have aged (I’m 53) and with my underactive thyroid problems, I have notice that my long healthy lashes were something from the past.

Free from hormone disruptors, hyaluronic-heavy and contact lens wearer-approved, its vegan formula loads onto a bevelled brush that coccoons both lashes and brows. Lash growth serum is amazing I wish I took before and after close up photos but my eye lashes are 3X thicker and getting longer with the help of Dermalmd Lash Growth Serum. If you’re worried, do a patch test first and/or speak with a medical practitioner, particularly if you’re pregnant, nursing, or have any other medical conditions. Here's a popular wand that uses gentle heat to curl your lashes, and works even better after you've applied a few coats of your favorite mascara. You’ll also find popular vitamins, botanical extracts and common cosmetic moisturising ingredients thought to encourage or support hair growth, protect and strengthen your hair follicles, and soften and condition your lashes too.It turns out that all you do is sweep it against your eyelashes just like you would if you were applying mascara. They tested it in a lab culture and on mice and, just like Epimorphin, it induces Anagen growth in hair follicles.

Hero ingredient, Alpine Edelweiss extract, works miracles to regrow sparse lash lines, whilst a cocktail of peptides and medicinal herb Eyebright strengthens hairs and promotes good eye health. An award winning lash enhancing serum that promotes the appearance of naturally longer, thicker looking lashes. v=1628696202","width":1024},{"alt":null,"id":22612541210807,"position":7,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. I’m beyond excited for today’s post where I’m sharing my 3 Month GrandeLASH-MDReview + Before/After Results.

Our product does not contain nuts but we do use ingredients whose manufacturers also make nut oils and ingredients that contain nuts.

If you completely stop using GrandeLASH-MD, your lashes will eventually revert to their original length and thickness. Apply to the brows with an upward circular motion to separate the hairs and sculpt the brows to your desired shape. It comes in a small but mighty 1ml travel size too, so you can keep up your growth regimen at home and away. You will receive either a Ritual of Mehr body cream, nourishing shampoo, body oil to mousse or foaming shower gel!

Our eyelashes go through a cycle of around three months,” says Nima Pourian, founder of cult brand UKLash. For more than 150 years, Harper’s Bazaar has been the preeminent fashion and beauty resource for women at every age.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment