276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Me-80 Multi-Effects Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From an array of ultra-realistic COSM amp models replicating the coolest amps in history, to pro Boss effects that will push your songs to the limits, the ME-80's effects are easy to access by the pedalboard-style layout of footswitches, intuitive controls and expressions pedal, letting you bring the noise fast and shape in real-time. Free Software Straight to right-angle 1/4-inch connectors, 10 ft./3 m length. Also available in 15 ft./4.5 m (BIC-15A) length. View Product

Boss ME-80 Guitar Multiple Effects | Reverb Boss ME-80 Guitar Multiple Effects | Reverb

This is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters. DA Conversion 24 bits Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz Patches 36 (User) + 36 (Preset) Pedals Pedal switch x 8 Straight 1/4-inch connectors, 5 ft./1.5 m length. Also available in 10 ft./3 m (BIC-10), 15 ft./4.5 m (BIC-15), and 20 ft./6 m (BIC-20) lengths. Ver Producto Explore in-depth articles on BOSS pedals and get inspiring knowledge to help spark your creativity. Amps Vía USB, puedes conectar tu computadora y capturar la salida de la ME-80 directamente a tu estación de trabajo de audio digital DAW favorita, para grabar sonidos profesionales con efectos y pre-amplificadores COSM. También es posible monitorear el sonido de los efectos de la ME-80 al grabar una señal sin ser procesada a un canal de tu DAW. La transferencia MIDI vía USB también es soportada, permitiéndote seleccionar patrones de parámetros en tu ME-80 desde tu computadora, enviar data de pedal de expresión y control a tu programa de computadora, y alternar patrones vía la aplicación BOSS TONE STUDIO. Edita y Organiza Tones y Conéctate a la Web con BOSS TONE STUDIO As a longtime user of BOSS stomps, we recently asked Gus G. to create some custom patches for the new ME-80 Guitar Multiple Effects. Read more…The good news is that’s the only negative I can think of with regards to construction. The pedals (both the footswitches and expression pedal) are chunky and hard-wearing, the connections are positive and solid, and there isn’t a lot of LCD/LED real-estate to worry about. Is the BOSS ME-80 easy to use? BOSS TONE CENTRAL es la terminal definitiva para los interpretes que usan equipo BOSS para guitarra y/o bajo. El enfoque inicial de este poderoso portal Web Nuevo radica en la ME-80, pero a como vaya creciendo este sitio Web, se ira agregando data para pedales compactos y otros multi-efectos BOSS. Actualmente, tiene acceso a bastante contenido genial para la ME-80, incluyendo videos demostrativos y patrones gratuitos creados por guitarristas famosos, artistas profesionales de giras, y músicos de sesión. Visítenlo seguido para obtener patrones adicionales, videos instruccionales, entrevistas con artistas, y mucho mas. Si amas los efectos BOSS, BOSS TONE CENTRAL es el lugar donde estar! Una Inmensa Selección de Efectos BOSS en Un Pedal Bienvenido a nuestra familia global. La red social Roland te mantiene conectado a los últimos productos, eventos, y mucho más. Canal YouTube Featuring direct On/Off Bank/Patch selection switches, mode switching, conveniet tap tempo, tuner, looper control functions and more, the BOSS ME-80 is one of the most expressive multi-effects units on the market.

BOSS - ME-80 | Guitar Multiple Effects

The hands-on experience that stompbox control provides is perfect for tweaking tones as you go. However, there are times when switching among an entire group of preset effects is more efficient, such as when you’ve set up complex tones for different songs. The flexible ME-80 supports either approach, giving you the best of worlds. In Manual mode, the categories function like individual stomp effects, with instant adjustment via the panel knobs and on/off control with dedicated footswitches. By entering Memory mode, seven footswitches are automatically reconfigured to select user or preset patches and patch banks, letting you recall complete multi-effects setups directly. One footswitch on the ME-80 is dedicated just for mode switching, so you can toggle between Manual and Memory modes any time you want, even in the middle of a song. New Footswitch Design Delivers Twice the Control Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided. You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna or V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.This fantastic multi-effects unit features a friendly knob-based interface and easily selectable operation modes, giving you all the flexibility of individual stompbox effects, with the added bonus of instant setup recall. Read Me First" Leaflet Option (sold separately) AC adaptor: PSA series Size and Weight Width 447 mm Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years in the event of an item becoming faulty Straight 1/4-inch connectors, 5 ft./1.5 m length. Also available in 10 ft./3 m (BIC-10), 15 ft./4.5 m (BIC-15), and 20 ft./6 m (BIC-20) lengths. View Product

Boss ME-80 review | MusicRadar

Página oficial de Roland Latin América. Mantente al día con noticias sobre los productos Roland, artistas, promociones, eventos y mucho más. I have this Multi Effects BOSS ME-80 and I’m very satisfied and happy with it. Its simple and built to last! Además, tenemos una biblioteca de manuales de usuario y documentos de soporte que puede descargar y hacer referencia. Manuales de Usuario

Soporte

Recibe las últimas actualizaciones/drivers, manuales de usuario y documentos de soporte para tu producto. Soporte por Correo Electrónico If you're a live guitarist, you'll love the ME-80, and it's also impressive if you're into production, thanks to the free Boss Tone Studio software, which lets you edit on your computer. I’s say because the ME-80 is designed to go in front on an amp, and can’t do the 4-cable method thing with FX loops, it’s best to use this unit on it’s own. I find it holds it’s own in this scenario anyway. Get the latest updates/drivers, owner’s manuals, and support documents for your product. Register Products COMP/FX1– COMP SUSTAIN, T.WAH UP, T.WAH DOWN, OCTAVE, SLOW GEAR, DEFRETTER, RING MOD, AC SIM, Single > Hum, Hum > Single, SOLO

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment