276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Book of Me, 2nd Edition (Autobiographical Journal)

£6.5£13.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We create unique bookish stationery, stickers, tote bags, mugs that can be bought separately or as part of one of our boxes.

When Brian received his bowel cancer diagnosis, he wanted a cure, not letters from Alison, a woman he barely knew. Bury Me in Books is a subscription and book box service for preloved book and bookish goodies that you won’t find anywhere else! Not only will you receive beautiful books every month, you’ll be doing your part to help the planet by keeping these books in circulation.

Every book in your box has been rated at least 3 stars on Goodreads, so you know you’re getting quality. This is a delightful book about firsts from the grande dame of picture books, Shirley Hughes, and an excellent gift for a toddler.

This keepsake volume contains hundreds of guided questions organized into sections about your past, present, and future, family history, and inner self. At the same time it’s packed with all sorts of unusual and interesting facts on all sorts of things from swimming pools to board games. Access all your bookings, make new bookings, create clients etc by a simplified version of the main system, intended for users on the road. Combining psychology, philosophy and sheer fun, The Book of Me is an introduction to the vital art of self-knowledge, showing how it can help us grow into calmer, wiser and more rounded human beings. For anyone perusing this thread for recs, I did just finish the graphic novel The Nice House on the Lake by James Tynion IV and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for Lost vibes.If you are under 16, please obtain your parent/guardian’s permission before submitting or ask your parent/guardian to submit on your behalf. It was ghostwritten by journalist Alexis Petridis, [1] who worked on the book with John for three and a half years. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now and he knows exactly how he’s going to put a stop to that. While most of the outside world has already been mapped, there’s a whole other world that has yet to be discovered, one that’s accessible only to them: their own minds.

page is a brand new marketplace of service companies all around the world - where people can find any service anywhere, book an appointment and get a reminder. YCBM has been an integral part of our business for a number of years now, and the new additions have allowed us to really drill into the data, and provide more cover and options for our prospects. By submitting a review you grant us the right to display and use it in any way; please read our General Legal Notices for full details.Many of these journals can be personalised - the title changed, photographs added and questions amended. Get inspiring, consoling ideas sent straight to your inbox, and hear about our latest articles, books, events, therapeutic retreats, and more. With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment