276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Tikes TotSports Easy Hit Golf Set - Features All Surface Putting Hole - Includes 3 Golf Balls, 2 Golf Clubs, and a Golf Bag - For Indoor and Outdoor Use - Suitable for Kids Aged 2+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You surely CAN! But will your toddler be patient enough to complete those 9 or 18 holes of golf? I don’t think so. Kids, any time before they turn 5-6, are not on that readiness level to take on a whole round of golf. But if your kid is, then go right ahead. Just be sure to give them a golf hat and carry some extra water or Gatorade.

Little Tikes | Smyths Toys Ireland Little Tikes | Smyths Toys Ireland

Turn your yard into a kids golf course with this golf club set! The clubs are just the right size for your toddler and the oversized balls are easier to hit. This golf game for children introduces competitive play and can be used to teach sportsmanship. Something a little less demanding works in their favor instead. Something lightweight that doesn’t require too much power or force to use. This brings lightweight graphite shafts of real golf clubs into the picture. Perfect for toddlers between 3-5 years old! 3. Age Compatibility My husband is an avid golfer/golf lover. I go this set for him/our 18-month-old as a father-son Father's Day gift. My husband said it was the same as one he had as a kid, though perhaps in a different color. He thought it was a good way for our son to learn the basic mechanics of golf--at least at this stage until he is ready for "real" clubs. The putter makes sense to me. Not sure how much value there is in the chipping wedge. Maybe on higher pile carpet??? Both the putter and wedge are hollow plastic, same as the ball, so they're pretty light, making it hard/odd to hit the ball on a carpet that gives resistance. Don't expect it to feel like swinging a solid club. span itemprop="name">Fun designFun golf set. Releasing the balls is a little challenging for my just turned two year old but it’s a great idea. Golf club a little heavy but he will grow into it.

Date published: 2020-05-21
span itemprop="name">This is a Winner! Fore . . .Easy to handle for the toddler set.
Date published: 2015-12-29

The high loft of the driver results in longer drives, even for those 3-5 years old. As for the oversized wedge, toddlers don’t really need to hit the center of the sweet spot to get their shots to travel like the ones by adults and pros do. Maximum mis-hit forgiveness is a given that means. Instead, toddlers need to play age-appropriate, kiddie-sized golf clubs. These, no doubt, are so much easier and more lightweight to swing. Thus, perfect for learning how to build a technique in the formative years of golfing. Can 2-Year-Olds Play Golf? Moreover, shaft adjustability allows the clubs to be useful in terms of a more customized fit. So it’s a pretty great beginner set between TOY and REAL. You get 15 golf balls, which is perfect because that means the ones that somehow get misplaced will not make their absence felt all that much. Plus, these would also make for some great time on that driving range with your kid. You may think cutting down actual, adult-sized golf clubs is good enough. But then you should also know that this grownup version of clubs is not designed to fit the smaller hands and stature of children. Hence, balance goes out the window.

Little Tikes TotSports Easy Hit Golf Set + 3 balls + 2 clubs Little Tikes TotSports Easy Hit Golf Set + 3 balls + 2 clubs

This Meland Kids Golf Club Set is designed for kids between the ages of 3 and 6 years, but even those 2 years old can have fun with it. Rest assured, the 4 golf clubs, 8 golf balls, and 2 bases/holes are right-sized for tiny little hands. Hitting practice shots is easy and fun!span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Hipvic from But don’t expect a 5-year old to play 9 holes. It’s just that by the age 5-6, children reach a certain level of maturity where it’s more likely that they will be able to learn with attention spans capable enough to last through an entire session of a golf lesson. What Age Is the Best for Playing REAL Golf Clubs? span itemprop="name">My Grand son loves this toyIt is something different for my grandson.

Date published: 2016-01-01

Little Tikes TotSports Easy Hit Golf Set - Argos Support

It’s simple – does the set come with a carry bag? Well, it really should if these kits have to be carried from one place to another. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Lil Rod from This is the left-hand orientation of the 5-piece golf club junior set by Ray Cook Golf (right-hand orientation is available too). They’re the best left handed toddler golf clubs age 3-5 years mainly because of the high-lofted driver, oversized wedge, and easy-alignment putter.span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>mompink4 from Rest assured, this article has a top selection of both ‘real’ golf clubs and toy sets. The former is designed by well-known golf brands like Orlimar, Aspire, Tour Edge, and Ray Cook. Your first thought, if you’re not a golfer yourself, is to measure the full height (head to toe) of the toddler when buying clubs. But that’s NOT the right way. The correct approach is measuring from the grip to the ground. Because not every total height means every person, kid or adult, has the same length of legs, right? 6. Grip Size Made using, as you may be able to guess every easily, plastic, these toy or introductory toddler golf club sets are certainly more manageable and safer to use. The only downside, unfortunately, is that they don’t provide the feel and results of the ones I’m going to talk about next. Real Sets Irons are stainless steel with perimeter weighting (accuracy, higher ball flight, and mis-hit forgiveness) and oversized heads (massive hitting area). And then there’s the graphite shaft, once again, for a more lightweight, flexible, and easier time with the clubs for when he/she is taking golf lessons, so this makes the learning process both fun and productive.

Little Tikes | Smyths Toys UK

In the meanwhile, why not let them have some fun with a toy set instead of wasting money on a real, expensive set of golf clubs they cannot play. The high-quality aluminum shafts and dense plastic heads are superb because they’re both functional and durable. I mean as long as an older sibling or adult golfer isn’t swinging, durability is quite impressive. It’s exciting buying golf clubs for your kid, right? And if you are a golfer already, then it’s even more exciting. But then you have to know when and how to go about teaching golf to your cub.

span itemprop="name">Great toy for hand eye coordination!My two year old has so much fun putting the golf balls into the hole! This is a sturdy little club for a toddler.

Date published: 2016-11-19
For junior golfers above the age of 12 years, more advanced sets are welcome. These contain a greater number of golf clubs that the 12-13-year-old can grow into, unlike toddler-specific clubs that are lighter and shorter. Even the mallet-style putter is such a great idea for young golfers since it’s a more forgiving choice than the blade design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment