276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miracles Do Happen: God Can Do the Impossible

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ah…I never get bored with your words and love to read ALL of your comments, so never feel that ways. Yes indeed, these tips as mentioned, and also the ones Carrie mentions in her video, if you You hear of miracles, but those are the ones in the form of physical healing, something that science cannot explain. However, each one of you can take control and make miracles happen in your life.

Miracles Quotes (969 quotes) - Goodreads Miracles Quotes (969 quotes) - Goodreads

Brilliant in academics, Swathi had worked very hard to get a score of 1017 out of a possible 1200, and had it not been for these few people, it wouldn't have mattered. As of now, she is doing a B.Sc. Bio-Technology course in TNAU. Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.” Try to remember incidents that dramatically changed your life. It could be things like an accident, important meeting, some medical crisis, or even an adventure. Perhaps you survived such incidents or went through miracle healing.Every single day. One day, we carried 100 bagged lunches. When the tally of lunches distributed hit 140, I quit counting. The food never gave out. If miracles still happen today, why don’t we recognize them? Somebody might have a tumor that needs to be removed surgically, but with prayers, that mass is gone!

Miracles Do Happen: 8 Life Lessons That Can Prove It! Miracles Do Happen: 8 Life Lessons That Can Prove It!

Later, she learned the approval was “accidental.” They intended to deny the visa and expel her from the country. God, however, had other plans and He changed an entry in a computer to make a way for His will. I’m convinced the problem is not God’s unwillingness to move in miraculous ways but partly our unwillingness to recognize His works as miraculous and give Him the credit and glory He deserves. My answer to this is fairly simple. It’s this: there were fewer miracles in the Bible than you probably think, and there are more miracles today than you probably know, and there is a good biblical reason for why there would be a certain kind of prevalence of miracles in the Bible that is different from today. That I survived a violent and abusive childhood in every form, and turned out to live by 4 words: BE LOVE TO OTHERS… a miracle.My Lord and Savior, I pause to praise and honor you today. I have been thinking of this prayer request for a long time now. I seek for a miracle to happen. I know you can do the impossible. You can accomplish the unthinkable. Nothing is too difficult for you. Please answer this miracle prayer and show your great glory. Make this miracle happen, and I will declare your greatness to everyone I know. Please, Lord, show yourself strong and marvelous in my life today. Amen. Thanks for sharing this inspiring post, it will help change the wrong mentality in naive people that don’t believe in miracles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment