276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vetark Reptoboost Power, Electrolyte & Probiotic boost for reptiles & tortoise, Supports recovery following hibernation, Easy to give, 100g powder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These may seem to be an additional inconvenience, but this is UK Law. Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions, regardless of the situation. Where can I find more information about Authorised Medications? ADDITIVES PER KG Vitamins: Vitamin A 3a672a IU 180,000 – Vitamin C 3a300 mg 4,500 – Vitamin E 3a700 IU 180. Gut flora stabiliser: Bacillus Subtilis C-3102 DSM 15544 4b1820 CFU 2.8x107

reptoboost and avipro are both good for appetite and re-hydrating etc would just add recommended amount to their water. Simple to use, Vetark Reptoboost is added to your reptile's drinking water to help them rehydrate and provide them with a supplementary source of energy to get them through hard times should they arise. It helps when settling new pets, helping them feel less lethargic and more confident.Some time ago it was a bit hit and miss as to whether the tortoise would wake up and the advice was simply to put the tortoise in a box with hay and hope for the best! Now we know so much more about tortoises and the hibernation process that if followed correctly, is extremely unlikely to fail. The causes of death in hibernating tortoises were: ok so i took my chinese water dragon to the vets yesterday, i was worried because he seems to have an infection in his mouth that i hadnt noticed... when i bought him he already had an infection in the mouth but as it was only at the front i treated it with iodine, it disapeiered as far as i could see but the other day i noticed there was still infection in the top right hand side of his mouth, he has also been closing one eye (the side were the infection is) but keeping the other eye open as if something is irritating the eye, the vet seems to think it is the infection that is making him keep the eye closed, does this sound like something that would happen? Some medications (categorised as POM-V) require a written prescription from a qualified vet after they have examined your pet; A good source of probiotics, it also helps to stimulate cultures of microbiota in your reptile's digestive tract, helping your reptile to break down and absorb their food more easily, getting the best out of every meal you give them.

Ingredients: Dextrose, Potassium chloride, Sodium sulphate, Sodium chloride, Fructo-oligosaccharides.Additives Per kg: Vitamin A 3a672a IU 180,000 - Vitamin C 3a300 mg 4,500 - Vitamin E 3a700 IU 180. Recommended and used by veterinary surgeons, Reptoboost is important for reptiles receiving veterinary treatment. During these times the normal gut flora may be unbalanced and a breakout of harmful bacteria may occur, causing other health problems. Rinse the reptoboost solution off with warm water before drying. (This is necessary to prevent the build up of biofilm on the surface of the shell/skin)

Its high palatability means it can be added to the drinking water, making its use simple for all species of reptiles including lizards, snakes and tortoise. Reptoboost can also be administered by stomach tube in rehydrating reptiles which have become dehydrated. with regard to tortoises coming out of hibernation, this should be repeated 2x daily for around a week ir until the tortoise is eating and defecating normally it is safe for reptiles to drink and aids correct functioning of the digestive system by helping the growth of good gut bacteria. Once you have determined that the tortoise is ready, by now it should probably already have been moved into its indoor enclosure once the weather started to get cooler in the autumn. Hopefully, it has been moving around its enclosure, happily emptying its food bowl daily and going to toilet regularly Three weeks before

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment