276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Did I Mention I Love You? (The DIMILY Series): Dimily #1

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It will grip you from the beginning and won't let go until long after dark, with a scorching forbidden romance at it's core. Maskame produces a daring debut filled with fun, friendship and a whole 'lotta feels. This is one series you don't want to miss.

Did I Mention I Love You? Quotes by Estelle Maskame - Goodreads Did I Mention I Love You? Quotes by Estelle Maskame - Goodreads

Tyler is one of those characters who I can guarantee you will love to hate, as he comes across as obnoxious, selfish and rude. I particularly like how Estelle included some redeeming features within him and gave him more of a tender personality when the reader realised what was really going on in his life. This proved that not everyone is how they initially appear and gave Tyler’s character much more depth and believability. Also, Estelle was incredibly clever in a sense that she was able to completely change our view on his character, and by the end of the novel we were convinced that he was actually considerate and thoughtful. It takes a skilled writer to be able to manipulate how the reader views a character, but Estelle did this incredibly well. Finally, i have to reffer that i didn't like that our heroes were so young, but then i read the blurb of the next book and i saw that it's almost two years after, so maybe there is a plan for those two!!! Also, as much as people hated Anna and the French Kiss for cheating, why has this book not gotten the same treatment. Tyler was so willing to cheat on his girlfriend and keep cheating on her with Eden. While she did feel bad about it, she sure kept being a willing participant. Oh,” I say again. Until now I just assumed I’d be meeting a couple of toddlers who could barely string sentences together yet. “Okay.”REVIEW: I'm going to sound like a big ol' prude here, but I really hope teens reading this review listen to the voice of reason here. I am 40 years old. I've been where you are. Trust me, toxic relationships are TOXIC. This book glorifies that, and while I give the author kudos for publishing a series at a young age, I can tell she is a very young author. While I could see the appeal of Tyler, the guy had issues and I don’t really understand what Eden saw in him. She was determined to get past his walls and really try to fix him. What I didn’t understand was why.

The DIMILY Series - ESTELLE MASKAME

Ik had niet verwacht dat ik dit boek zo leuk zou vinden. Toegegeven het verhaal kwam wel wat traag op gang, maar na 150 pagina's begon ik er echt van te genieten. Een geslaagd stapje buiten mijn comfortzone. Internet Culture - Miss you (You 3) ~ Descargar el libro Miss you (You 3) de Estelle Maskame para leer en formato epub. Bajar y leer en el móvil, en la tablet o en el e-reader. Gratis, sin pagar nada, lee.This was a bit of a guilty pleasure read for me since it’s YA. I started reading expecting to like this book and then to forget about it. I definitely did not expect to love this as much or expect it to affect me as much as it did. I adored this book and it turned out to be one of my favorite stepbrother romances of all time. The other teenage characters were all a tad problematic. They would just get drunk and sleep around, a lot, and the only one who really had any sense was Dean - I liked him. When sixteen-year-old Eden Munro agrees to spend the summer with her estranged father in the beachfront city of Santa Monica, California, she has no idea what she's letting herself in for. Eden's parents are divorced and have gone their separate ways, and now her father has a brand new family. For Eden, this means she's about to meet three new stepbrothers. I don’t want this to stop. Tyler and I…we shouldn’t be together and we shouldn’t be doing what we’re doing, because the bottom line is that we’re stepsiblings, no matter how much we wish we weren’t.

Did I Mention I Love You? online free by Estelle Maskame Read Did I Mention I Love You? online free by Estelle Maskame

So, here's the thing... I feel like if you just read the first book, it's not great. It requires dedication and patience because the characters are all Young Adults so at times the immaturity is pretty glaringly obvious. But as the series progresses you can see a lot of growth. And I know that that was one the the major factors why I continued to read the series even though I didn't enjoy the first book that much. Over here!” a familiar voice calls. My father’s astoundingly deep voice is half drowned out by my music, but no matter how loud the volume, I would probably still hear him from a mile away. His voice is too irritatingly painful to ignore. Yes, Pacific Park.” A glint of sunlight catches the gold wedding band around my dad’s finger where his hands grip the steering wheel. I groan. He notices. “Ella can’t wait to meet you,” he tells me.While spending the summer with her father and his new family in Santa Monica, Eden Munro faces many new experiences and finds herself falling for the one person she should not--her stepbrother, Tyler. Utterly addictive and completely intoxicating. Estelle is a master at writing sizzling chemistry, relatable characters I know there are plenty of high school and college girls who just love this book. I am not one of those girls. There is just something inherently wrong in this quote from Eden, which pretty much sums up Eden and Tyler's entire relationship:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment