276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita 14.4V to 18V Li-ion LXT Heated Vest - Batteries and Charger Not Included

£70.535£141.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is powered by the following batteries: 14.4V/18V LXT battery, 12Vmax CXT battery, thin type battery BL1055B.

Hook and loop straps on both sleeves close around my wrist to keep the sleeves in place easily and I have a wide range of movement for my arms. Heating Performance Comfortable to wear:∙ Fabric is very thin, allowing you to wear underneath your top layer clothes.∙ Elastic fabric material provides movement without restrictions. As far as sizes go, Makita has a little larger range than most with sizes running from small to 3XL. Power source accepts Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries; features a 2.1A USB power port for charging portable electronic devices The battery adapter also has a USB port, letting you tap into the battery’s power to charge your phone or other devices. ComfortSince Makita doesn’t offer a kit version, this is going to have the greatest value if you’re already using Makita 18V LXT tools. Battery holder with integrated belt clip holds Makita 18V battery securely on waist belt (battery not included)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment