276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NARS Sex Appeal Blush 4.8g

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rose as a dusty rose: my favorite shade for fall/ winter, as you can see in these older blog posts here and here.

On paler to medium skin tones, this blush works a treat, but if you have darker skin, it may look ashy. The trick with this blush, is to blend, blend and blend some more and, as the texture is so smooth, it should look amazing.

NARS blush delivers healthy-looking color that enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush to flatter any skin tone. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. In total, there's 32, powder, cheek colours on offer, with four of those being classed as Nars' highlighting blushes. The high-intensity hues are nothing to be afraid of - a light application delivers an ultra-sheer finish that can be layered up for a bold pop of colour.

It's so specific, a creamy, light pink/peach that looks like a whole load of nothing but gives the prettiest glow on paler complexions.

NARS Blushes have such lovely packaging, with their trademark rubberised plastic which some people hate as it’s a magnet for fingerprints but I love how sleek and protective the rubberised finish is. Buildable shades from sheer to bold impart a wash of color to every skin tone—a light swipe of even the highest-intensity hues create a natural-looking rush. This is perfect for the ultra-lightskinned like me :) I don't normally wear peachy colors but this one is a big exception.

Like Taos, this is another bold colour, but it's a little softer looking thanks to the difference in shimmer and less red tone.

It applies incredibly sheer, on my NC20 skin it gives me a very faint flush of colour, which by the end of the day is barely visible. If you have pale skin like myself, you really do need the NARS Sex Appeal Blush in your life as it’s incredibly flattering and it compliments any lip colour so it’s a blush collection staple and I can’t stop myself gravitating towards it in the mornings when I’m deciding which blush I want to wear. Stila Kitten as a highlight on browbone and tearduct, NARS Rajastan (lighter shade on upper and lower lid, darker shade in creasa), NARS Daphne in outer V.

When things go wrong, how they’re handled is the best measure of a person and this seller got it 100% right.

One of my favourite NARS products is their range of powder blushes, and I can never resist their beautiful blush palettes which they usually launch as part of their holiday collection. Fading throughout the day isn't an issue with the Nars blushes and I hardly ever carry them in my bag for touch ups. It's more powdery than the others, but it doesn't ever become cakey or emphasize peach fuzz, in my experience. I’ve declared my undying love for NARS on many occasions, but they really are one of my favourite higher end beauty brands alongside Too Faced and Urban Decay. For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheeks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment