276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mayhem in the Library: Jigsaw Puzzle with 101 Hidden Book Titles to Discover, for Book Lovers and Readers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Grimm's Fairy Tales, Cinderella, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Jane Eyre and many more. Jan Van Haasteren creates highly detailed, colourful and humorous illustrations that are used to create wonderful 1000 piece puzzles. But others will take a while for you to figure out, depending on your knowledge of classic and popular fiction! I promise this is not going to spoil your enjoyment of the rest of the jigsaw but it will give you a taste of what is to come.

As with all of Van Haasteren's illustrations, you are sure to find this puzzle extremely enjoyable while laughing at all of the individual illustrations. Characters from fact and fiction come to life in this grand library - whose story would you like to follow, who would you like to meet? If you are left with pieces that appear not to fit please double and triple check the puzzle to make sure that all of the pieces you’ve placed belong where they are. Marion has always been drawn to any form of art, be it dance, music, drawing or even street performances.Featuring a mix of classic literary titles, from The Jungle Book to Romeo and Juliet, each puzzle is double-sided. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Library is a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle which is part of the Van Haasteren range of puzzles by Jumbo Games.

Be one of the millions to experience a whole new world of puzzling fun with Ravensburger quality products. Bestselling puzzle brand worldwide - With over 1 billion puzzles sold, our jigsaw puzzles make ideal gifts for women, great gifts for men. This is a cutting edge process which creates a multitude of unique and unusual shapes which fit together perfectly. Something you have had out on your table for a while, reaches it's magnificent ending, and then, boom. But I really enjoyed doing this jigsaw and I think I’d enjoy it again, although I have a few book-worm pals who will absolutely love to get themselves knee deep in this one, so I will pass on the love.Please note that some areas are considered by DHL and UPS to be "Remote Areas" and surcharges are incurred for Express shipments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment