276°
Posted 20 hours ago

5kind Extra Strong Hemp Cream 100ml - High Strength Hemp Oil Formula - Joint & Muscle, Back Pain, Relief for Sore Muscles, Soothe Feet, Knees, Neck, Shoulders - Rich in Natural Extracts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

s unique natural formula has the perfect ingredients to provide fast-acting, effective relief for YOUR itchy varicose v. as I've said before this will make you very lathargic and tired so if your sensitive to hemp use in conjunction with something like voltorol in the day and this in the night. The result is a rescue cream which softens and soothes for up to 24 hours, reducing redness and providing relief from tight, dry skin. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional.

As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.Guy, 5Kind founder, had just finished the famous open water channel crossing and ended up with sore shoulders, hips and muscles.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Right now I rely heavily on staff/friend recommendations and what's available in nearby dispensaries. Some mention it's very good, super effective, and surprisingly impressive, while others say it' s not very effective, the results are quite short lived, and it''s unable to use for intended use on their back and knees for work. I have been using the cream for a long long time and usually get through a big tub like this every six weeks.It lasts a long long time, I put it on at 5am after a shower, start work at 6am and it's still working when I leave work at 4.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment