276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Benefit Cookie Highlighter 8g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A unique concept to transform your eyebrows in just minutes with eyebrow Bars and a collection of magical products. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Plus the included brush and built-in mirror mean I don't need to carry around any extra tools to get the job done. Application: Sweep along cheekbones or anywhere you want to highlight, like the bridge of your nose or Cupid’s bow. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. DIMETHICONE, MICA, ALUMINA, ISODODECANE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, POLYETHYLENE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. May_Masako Perfect Multifunctional Highlighter I love using this to highlight the inner corner of my eyes, it's so pretty and flattering! With its lightweight and creamy consistency, the Cookie Highlighter is easy to apply and blend into the skin. AVANT D'UTILISER UN PRODUIT BENEFIT, VEUILLEZ LIRE LA LISTE D'INGRÉDIENTS SITUÉE SUR SON EMBALLAGE AFIN DE VOUS ASSURER QUE LES INGRÉDIENTS SONT ADAPTÉS À VOTRE UTILISATION PERSONNELLE.

Like a perfectly baked cookie fresh from the oven, this superfine highlighter powder has a delectable golden finish, adding a natural-looking warmth and dewiness where your skin needs it most.

Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more. The highlighter's warm golden undertones create the illusion of natural lit-from-within luminosity while spotlighting your individual features. This fan favourite shade previously featured in the Cheekleader palette, and has been re-imagined as an individual highlighter by popular demand. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. This highlighter is buildable too, so you can really go all out and create a shimmer worthy of any disco diva.Ingredients: Dimethicone, Mica, Alumina, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Tin Oxide. Blend and build to create the look you want, whether it's a subtle glow on a bare face or a show-stopping shimmer on top of your other make-up.

She covers a range of topics in the lifestyle space from holiday gift guides to new product launches to tips for cooking with your air fryer. You could definitely use it as a traditional highlighter on your cheeks and nose without it being too much, that said, it's buildable so if that's your thing, you could! It's such a versatile colour and would work well with so many different skintones as well as makeup looks! Mica, dimethicone, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, triethylhexanoin, polyethylene, silica, magnesium myristate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.I saw so many reviews that described this as champagne/peach/gold/whatever, but it is neither of those. Featuring an ultra-fine, buildable formula, the highlighter can be delicately applied to deliver a subtle glow, or layered to create an eye-capturing shimmer. it is so perfect especially for me as i feel it gives the perfect amount of shimmer without being overbearing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment