276°
Posted 20 hours ago

John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Extra Strength Serum 50ml for Thick Coarse Hair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have tried loads of serums etc to try to smooth this out a bit (tends to stick out) and this is the best I’ve tried so far. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Our serums still offer up to 72 hours of frizz protection, keeping you frizz-free for up to three days. This product is packaged in a purple plastic tube made to look bigger by being put inside a clear plastic tube. I used one pump of this product and smoothed it over my hair and it did a great job of volumising it and keeping the frizz away for a whole day.

The Frizz Ease Serum collection ranges from Lightweight Serum, a lighter serum especially for finer hair, to the Extra Strength, which is best for coarse, thick hair. Transform your hair from frizzy to smooth with the iconic, award-winning John Frieda Frizz Ease All-In-1 Original hair serum. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.Containing film-forming silicones, it seals in moisture, hydrating dry hair and making the hair glossy, soft and manageable. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. We’ve also boosted our serums with enhanced spreadability and quick absorption, so you can style as usual in seconds. A soothing mixture of argan, coconut and moringa oil, this serum nourishes and protects thick hair without weighing it down, and transforms hair from frizzy to instant long-lasting smoothness.

The texture and smell is incredible it works so well with my hair, it helps keep it in control and it last for hours, I would recommend this product to family and friends. This was without using any other leave-in product after washing so I am very pleased with the result.Think of the silicones as a raincoat over the outer layer of your hair, helping to prevent it from getting frizzy. It’s not strong enough, I need 8 pumps of it just to start to tame my frizz, it barely does that and doesn’t last. I like it because it doesn’t make my hair feel oily or greasy, it’s pretty lightweight so my hair absorb it well. Ive been using this product for years and I was pleased that they have reduced the amount of plastic on the bottle.

I've not got frizzy hair, it's quite fine but gets quite knotty after I've washed it, this stuff makes it sooo much easier to manage and blow dry without tugging my hair out! The serum has been designed with all dream hair styles in mind, whether that' defined curls, beachy waves or super sleek and straight. For wet hair application: Dispense one pump of serum into your palms and rub hands together (use more or less depending on hair length and thickness). The directions say to use 1 pump but that isn't really enough so I used 2-3 pumps and still not much change to my frizz.You can now use them on wet or dry hair, and during any stage of your haircare routine – from styling to on the go. John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Extra Strength Serum is designed for thick, coarse hair that needs a helping hand with staying smooth. Can be used on wet or dry hair: For wet hair application: Dispense one pump of serum into your palms and rub hands together (use more or less depending on hair length and thickness).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment