276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Faith In Nature Natural Fragrance Free Shampoo, Sensitive, Vegan & Cruelty Free, No SLS or Parabens, for All Hair Types, 400ml

£1.175£2.35Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Color Safe Hydrating shampoo that works well for all hair types, including Treated, Fragile and Super Sensitive scalps They do not contain any scalp-irritating ingredients or chemicals that can damage your scalp and are unlikely to cause any skin allergy or skin condition such as extreme dryness or itching of the scalp.

As someone who's been living rash-free since cutting fragrance out of her beauty routine a year ago, I'll be the first person to tell you that switching to a gentle, fragrance-free shampoo has made my scalp so much happier (like, no more redness, itchiness, or irritation—just a clean scalp and healthy hair). "Fragrance might add pleasure to a beauty routine, but it rarely—if ever—adds skincare benefits," says dermatologist Mona Gohara, MD, associate clinical professor at Yale School of Medicine.Bought this a week ago because I wanted to try a natural deodorant and I’m amazed by how well it works. I also feel like it keeps me drier than the standard antiperspirants I’ve used before. And even after extensive exercise there’s hardly any smell. And the price is really good as well.” I've discovered this product 3 months ago and i don't think I will ever replace it again!.... This is the very first cleansing lotion which doesn't irritates my eyes at all!!..All the ingredients are written very clearly on this product and it really doesn't have anything I won't put on my face which makes it just perfect for me.” Fragrances aren’t inherently bad though, just may be worth avoiding if your skin reacts to it. What is fragrance in skincare?

Another Green People beauty product that is fragrance free and just an all round favourite, is their Scent Free Sun Lotion. Free of Fragrances, Colors, Parabens, Sulfates, Formaldehydes, Petrolatum, Phthalates, BHT, Irritating Alcohols & Preservatives and MoreReally works well for my sensitive skin which I’ve struggled with since trying to switch to clean beauty products, really mild and light, with the faintest of scent, and takes off even my waterproof mascara with just a couple of swipes of a bamboo make up pad.” Free of fragrances, dyes, parabens, sulfates, formaldehydes, petrolatum, phthalates, BHT, irritating alcohols & preservatives & more Hair healthy vitamins (Pro-V-B5 & E) and select natural and organic non-sensitizing botanical oils come together in this pH balanced sulfate-free Moisturizing Shampoo that conditions as it gently cleanses leaving your hair clean, hydrated, soft and shiny. Follow your now lustrous tresses with FRAGFRE Moisturizing Conditioner for deeper conditioning and detangling. Yes, it is better for hair because of multiple benefits like minimal damage and reduced breakage, hairfall, and better dandruff control. If you’re in need of a cleanser without any added fragrance, look no further than the Sensitive Cleansing Lotion from Sukin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment