276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WERJIA Hard Portable Travel Case for Miyoo Mini Plus Handheld Game Console (grey)

£9.37£18.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the world of classic gaming handhelds, the Miyoo Mini Plus+ stands out as a portable gaming console that effortlessly combines nostalgia, power, and convenience. With its powerful hardware, extensive game library, customizable options, and sleek design, this vintage gaming handheld is a dream come true for retro gaming enthusiasts. Whether you are a seasoned gamer longing to revisit your favourite childhood titles or a new player curious about the gaming classics that shaped the industry, the Miyoo Mini Plus+ will take you on a remarkable journey through the annals of gaming history. Get ready to embark on an adventure filled with pixelated wonders and countless memories with the Miyoo Mini Plus+, the ultimate companion for every retro gaming aficionado! Seeing there was a lot of posts related to finding a case for the Miyoo Mini and as I was actively looking for one as well, I though I could share what I listed so far so it might serve as a base for later: With the Miyoo Mini Plus+, you have the freedom to customize your gaming experience. Thanks to its compatibility with multiple emulation platforms, you can expand your gaming library by adding games from different consoles and generations. From 2 nd generation consoles up to 7 th generation handhelds, this portable retro gaming console supports a wide range of retro gaming systems. Install your favourite emulators and games to create a personalized collection that spans across different eras of gaming history. The possibilities for exploration and discovery are limitless. Connect and Play with Ease

Feast your eyes on the stunning 3.5″ IPS display of the Miyoo Mini Plus+. With a resolution of 640×480, this vibrant screen brings your favourite retro games to life with crisp and vivid visuals. Whether you are jumping over obstacles, collecting power-ups, or battling fierce adversaries, every pixel will be displayed with remarkable clarity and detail. Get ready to relive the glory days of gaming in all their nostalgic glory. Stay Connected with Wi-Fi Capability

Site Customisation

Stunning Visuals: The 3.5″ IPS display with a resolution of 640×480 provides vibrant and crisp visuals, enhancing the gameplay and immersing players in the retro gaming experience like never before, setting it apart from competitors with lower-resolution screens. The Miyoo Mini Plus+ is powered by a robust 3000mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery, providing you with up to 8 hours of uninterrupted gaming pleasure. Whether you are embarking on an epic quest or engaging in an intense multiplayer showdown, this reliable battery ensures you will not have to cut your gaming sessions short due to low power. Enjoy gaming on the go without the worry of running out of battery life. Compact and Lightweight Design Relatively basic OS and Menus: While the menus are very useable, they are a little basic in appearance. Though you can install Onion custom firmware.

You can’t buy it. This is because Miyoo just aren’t making enough, and when they do go on sell there’s scalpers and thousands of customers waiting to get there hands on one.

I’m not a fan of high gloss buttons only because they get a little slippery, but that’s just a personal preference of mine. Equipped with Wi-Fi 5 connectivity, the Miyoo Mini Plus+ allows you to get online. Connect with friends with supported RetroArch system cores or wirelessly transfer your game files and data. Long-Lasting Battery for Extended Gaming Sessions The Miyoo Mini Plus+ offers versatile connectivity options. Use the USB port to connect to your computer and transfer games and saves. You can also in headphones for private and immersive audio. Play online with friends with the supported RetroArch online modes. Conclusion

The action buttons sit high out of the shell which I like, and feature a high gloss material with coloring inspiration from the SNES. With the Miyoo Mini Plus+, you will never have to worry about running out of storage space for your favourite games. This portable gaming handheld comes with a 64GB microSD card included, providing ample room to store a vast collection of retro games. And if that is not enough, the device supports expandable storage of up to 128GB, ensuring you have more than enough space to carry your entire gaming library with you wherever you go. Immersive Visuals on a High-Quality Display I believe there will be a lot of Etsy/artisan cases in the near future, I would love to add them if you know any as I would rather give visibility to small handmade businesses rather than mass produced plastic ones.A lot of them are not tested yet ! They are on the list because the provided dimensions are supposedly OK at least

Stylish Design: Available in multiple attractive case colours, the Miyoo Mini Plus+ offers aesthetic variety and allows users to express their personal style, making it a fashionable choice compared to other handheld consoles with limited colour options. While testing Playstation 1 games there was no real issue either, and it emulated those games very well, but that’s where it steps, anything more intensive like PSP and beyond won’t work well on here. Overall Opinion Large Storage Capacity: With a 64GB microSD card included and support for up to 128GB of expandable storage, the Miyoo Mini Plus+ offers ample space to store a vast collection of retro games, giving it an edge over other handheld consoles with limited storage options. Wi-Fi Connectivity: The Miyoo Mini Plus+ comes with built-in Wi-Fi, allowing players to get online for multiplayer gaming via supported RetroArch system cores.Powerful Performance: The Miyoo Mini Plus+ boasts a dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor, ensuring smooth and lag-free gameplay for a superior retro gaming experience compared to other comparable products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment