276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Smoking Mistress: A Femdom Erotica) (Female Domination Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The most predominant form of sexual fetish I've researched is the male watching the female perform the act of cigarette smoking.

When I emerged from the cellar there was a moment of silence. Then Mistress Aurora burst out laughing in her loudest voice. "My god, Arch, you look like you’ve seen a ghost! What the hell happened to you down there?" she exclaimed through her laughter. Whether I am feeling soft and sensual, or strict and severe; through instruction and enforcement, reward and punishment, my slaves reach ever deeper levels of servitude as they strive to meet my exacting standards. A useful technique is to use anesthetic throat lozenges (benzocaine, lidocaine, lignocaine) at first. The can work absolute wonders for novices.Good! Now let’s see how much you enjoy the next stage. Do you know how to cook, or do I need to teach you?"

I am Empress Akari. A Japanese professional and lifestyle Dominant based in Gloucestershire, where I regularly session from the elegant and well-appointed Pantheon Dungeon. I am also available to session in most of the South West, Midlands and Wales, including but not limited to Birmingham and Bristol.It is not a trivial matter - to smoke or not. It is a massive decision that, as we know, can end up killing you. But, contrary to what many would have you believe, there are also huge benefits that smoking cigarettes will give you. I can talk to you about this and guide you on the way to being a very contented cigarette addict. It takes someone extremely special to actualize alpha female qualities and traits . It takes holistic education , emotional intelligence a non conformist attitude And A delicate balance between cut-throat cruelty and deeply warming and seductive sensuality that’s perfectly executed and timed .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment