276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOJOJOSDA BTS Merch Army Bomb Official Lightstick Map of The Soul Special Edition, Ver 4 phone APP Adjust Color Concert Cheers and Light (Including 7 Cards)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For those people who grew up heading to concerts in concert halls or on outdoor lawns and watching their favorite musicians rock it out on a stage, a lightstick might be something new… or it will make you harken back to when people used to raise their lighters in the air. Due to BTS’ extreme popularity, there are also usually separate express booths where they only sell ARMY Bombs and they sell out very quickly before the concert, too. Again, the light stick comes with a carrying bag, OT7 photocards, and a wristlet…does the instruction book count too? However before they all join the military, some members have announced different performances and tours. My friend and I had tickets for BOTH nights and I would’ve been waving my new BTS Official Light Stick SE at Soldier Field, Chicago.

if you have removed the labels or tags or disposed of the original product box, packaging, or wrapping; 4. He told fans at the Busan 2030 World Expo Bid before his military enlistment, “I was able to work together with someone that I’d always really liked, so I’ll be releasing a new song. BTS and Line Friends collaboration BT21 is an adorable line of characters made by each member of the group. The lightsticks, which are between 15cm-20cm long, are often seen at concerts and in the time of Covid, many KPOP groups were using their lightsticks as ways to bring their fans together through online concerts.In my opinion ( cause I’m not weighting these things guys), Version 2 is the lightest with the SE being the heaviest.

Whether you’re attending a concert or want to jam to your fav BTS song in your room, every Army needs at least one Army Bomb to light up their life! I’ll try my best to hit the same points, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments! About two years after the debut of BTS, Big Hit Entertainment announced the release of the group's fan official lightstick. As the most popular Kpop group coming out of Korea, their lightstick, or I should say lightsticks, are the most popular too.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. While the unofficial goods are fanmade like KPOP fanarts printed on shirts, mugs, stationery items and keychains that will support fans’ small businesses. When the lightstick is turned on nicely with a flat sliding button, the bulb glows to highlight the BTS and ARMY logos.

It is important to note that during this time the original purchase could still be listed on your account and accrue interest if you carry a balance on your credit card. The lightsticks usually have the group’s logo and some unique features or design to make it different from other lightsticks. ARMYs sold out Suga tickets to the Agust D Tour before they went on general sale, but tickets can still be bought on reputable ticket sites found here. I love that BigHit and BTS continued to keep ARMY in mind when designing the SE light stick, from OT7 taking selcas like they know us, aaaaall the way to the ARMY name and logo included in the finer details, just shows how much they value their fans.

Once the lightstick has the seat number, your phone can completely disconnect from the lightstick during the concert and it will still function and coordinate with the rest of the light sticks, so I don’t think that the lightstick is getting data from the phone except for it’s seat number and perhaps the correct frequency for that particular concert. This time, there’s no need to add the padding on the bottom of the battery cage to complete the Bluetooth connection because the new design fixes that. As the owner learns to enjoy life, she posts thoughts on personal growth, life changes and other fun things.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment