276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Loloi II Loren Collection LQ-13 Brick/Midnight, Traditional 18" x 18" Sample

£23.79£47.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The warmth of her timeless design style comes through this season in the Ava Collection, a rug with the texture of a soft sweater, and the two-toned floral motif in the Ingrid Collection. These rugs are screen printed (meaning that the design was printed on, not woven into place by hand), and many are designed to have a vintage look.

I honestly couldn’t stop recommending it to people—it fits boho, transitional, and classic spaces equally well, in my opinion. Each pattern is offered in one distinctive color in a palette that includes brown, sand, spice/rust, and silver/gray.Awash with trending-now colors like moss green, cocoa brown, steel,blue-mocha, charcoal, cinnamon and spice, classic shades include rich red, beige and clean ivory. Loloi rugs are on-trend, affordable, durable, and a designer fave—and we all know it’s not often you can check off all those boxes at once! Started in 2004, Loloi quickly turned into an award-winning business with awards like “Best Rug Manufacturer of the Year.

Lately, I’ve been loving the moodier-hued rugs, but my go-to rug when I was working with design clients was this terracotta colored piece. Loloi, for example, has designs that mimic the forest landscape which provides you with all the necessary aesthetics. For that instant update to any room, highly textured Carrera Shags will ground your home with style. New pillows with understated florals, clean stripes, and block-print-inspired motifs mix and match seamlessly.With such an amazing feel underfoot, Cozy Shag is the ideal bedside rug, making that first step out of bed in the morning so much easier. I like that while Loloi rugs hold up well after years of use, parting with them down the line won’t cause me any major anxiety because I’ll know I’ve gotten my money’s worth. Founded in 2004 by Amir Loloi, the company today has hundreds of employees with multiple production lines producing thousands of hand-woven carpets. If you’re a fan of home decor blog Chris Loves Julia or design studio Amber Interiors, you’re probably familiar with their collaborations with the Loloi brand, proving just how popular and versatile these rugs truly are.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment