276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lego Star Wars Character Encyclopedia

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Discover incredible LEGO Star Wars facts, such as which minifigure is the rarest and which can be found in the most LEGO sets.El hecho de que traiga una figura exclusiva es bueno; pero lo que en realidad sobresale de este artículo es el detalle que incluyeron en los textos, a alta calidad de las fotos; y que as pastas están hechas para durar mucho aún cuando se le regale a niños. She is also a mom to four wonderful boys and she spends her days talking about lots of different things – from Star Wars and LEGO to dinosaurs and the human body. they say the minifigure is in 6 LEGO sets, but in the index, there are only 5 sets under the minifigure's name.

Meet more than 200 minifigures from the LEGO (R) Star Wars (TM) Galaxy and get an exclusive Darth Maul minifigure! Meet more than 200 minifigures from the LEGO® Star Wars ™ Galaxy and get an exclusive Darth Maul minifigure! Brilliant, yet another way of captivating the mind and imagination of my Son who soaks up the information and details like a magic sponge. We do have the updated version LEGO® Star Wars Character Encyclopedia Updated and Expanded purchased in July 2015 which has 72 more pages than an earlier version.

The book includes a Han Solo (complete with medal as in episode 4) to go with my Luke Skywalker that came with the Star Wars Lego Dictionary LEGO® Star Wars The Visual Dictionary (Dk) . LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia is one of the few, and highly sort after, LEGO Star Wars books on the market. Il prodotto è i inglese (facile da comprendere), all'interno ci sono le immagini di più di 200 minifigures con annessa descrizione e curiosità. Meet more than 200 minifigures from the LEGO® Star Wars™ Galaxy and get an exclusive Darth Maul minifigure! In the star variant box, they say that figure appears in the 6212 X-Wing Fighter and the 4504 Millennium Falcon.

I have to say that if you don't want to fall down the rabbit hole of "Oh I haven't got one of those! But, it is actually used for two other characers besides Count Dooku; Madam Hooch and Ernie Prang, which are both in Lego Harry Potter. Find your favourite minifigures from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace through to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - plus the Star Wars films and television shows in between.I too easily sit flick through it and discover other "holes" in my Lego Stars Wars collection that I "just have to fill".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment