276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joie 067742-507921 Stainless Steel Egg Mashy, Plastic, Orange, 6.5"

£2.77£5.54Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Best cooking tools to make various dishes and desserts like meshed potato, apple pie, pumpkin pie, etc. Specially created to serve eggs with style, choose from silicone kitchen utensils and cooking equipment that is all about the eggs. Multifunctional masher is designed for you to quickly mash potatoes, carrots, cucumbers and other vegetables. Brand NewColor: BlackMaterial: Stainless SteelSize Approximately: these size is about Asian Size , you can decided your size by UK size.

This egg masher can cut garlic and vegetable into a fine mesh shape without any sort of seeds, so you can enjoy the fun. duty for home or commercial useSturdy handle for easy grip for any hand sizeHanging Hole for rail StorageDishwasher safePackage Contents:1 x Potato MasherOnly the above package content, other products are not included. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Surprisingly, a technique that my Mama taught me – one I thought was a universal way of making egg salad – seemed strange to most people I asked.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. A blend of chopped boiled eggs, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard, Simply Recipes notes that egg salad can also contain some mix-ins like herbs, spices, chopped celery, relish, or a spoonful of horseradish to add a dimension of freshness, some crunch, or a pop of acidity. I asked around the office – even Southern Living editors have different takes on preparing their egg salad. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. This is a very cheap quality item, although it does what I bought it to do in that it mashes eggs for "egg butties" well enough - the only thing I purchased it to do.

While many recipes forgo chopping for mashing, forks are usually the tool of choice to pound boiled eggs.Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. With an egg coddler, it does all the hard work for you so you can serve coddled eggs to your heart’s content. However, despite the fact that they can help you save time and energy, the one major drawback is that these tools tend to provide one sole purpose. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. So, if you love scrambled, poached, fried or sunny side up, you’ll be plating up egg-cellent eggs every morning.

Multifunctional masher, can be used for rice, eggs, potatoes, cucumbers, squash and other vegetables.

We pick up Mama's recipe cards, find her egg salad, chicken salad, or ham slider recipe, and listen to our guests ooh and aah over our party-perfect spread. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Bits of yolk begin to break down in the mayonnaise, giving a thicker, heartier texture to your recipe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment