276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eros Aftershave 100 Ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thank you Charles – that looks like a great recommendation actually. If there are any others that you would recommend with the same characteristics (casual, all year, for mid-30s, and good longevity) please let me know; otherwise I thank you and look forward to following your work. With regards to these, we would recommend it as a versatile casual fragrance that can even be worn for romantic encounters. Whilst it’s not strictly a date fragrance, it would likely work well given that the pleasant gourmand note are so well received. Versace Eros’ bottle is made from a turquoise glass that was chosen to evoke the Mediterranean Sea. The glass is detailed with a mottled effect and gold lettering as well as Versace’ Medusa logo, which can be found on the front and top. Hey Charles, I want a fragrance to wear in school and i am going to turn 17 this year, Would you still recommend Versace Eros over JPG Ultra male and Dylan blue? I also live in Sweden where it is like cool 90% of the time. And it is 77 fahrenheit at best in the summer but 95% of the time it is below 68 Fahrenheit. Hey Charles, So I’m thinking about Eros or CH Men Privé since you recommended them, can you tell me their strengths and how their versatility and performance is? Since I’m a teen so I would also like to know if they fit me.

Versace Eros | Aftershave - Boots

I own this fragrance now for quite some time in my perfume collection and although I have so many more expensive perfumes, I just keep reaching for this fragrance one needs Thanks for your comment, it’s great to hear that we were so helpful in your search for fragrances! And I wouldn’t be concerned about Terre d’Hermès. Its effectiveness during winter has been the source of debate between Paul and I for years. I personally think that it’s better for late fall and early winter whereas he uses it throughout the season. For context, I live in France whereas he’s based in Philly. Just giving you some alternative ideas! But JPG Ultra Male is still an excellent choice! As for Dylan Blue, it’s good and it was a favourite of Paul (our founder) when he was your age. However, I’m not sure how well it’s aged.Dylan Blue contains a fair bit of Calone and Ambroxan, which are very wintery aldehydes that are often associated with summer fragrances. Personally, I don’t think that it’s the best option for somewhere like Sweden. Hey again Charles, I’m looking for a new fragrance and since you helped me with Jpg witch I was happy with, I’m here again asking for your help, so I’m wondering what i should I try this time. I liked the JPG and got compliments but I want to try something new do you have any recommendations? I’m thinking about Versace Eros but is there anything better out there? Yes, I recall that you live in Sweden. Eros would work, it’s sweet and fresh with excellent performance. Another option is Azzaro Wanted, which is woody but has a sweet bubblegum component. Given that winter is around the corner, I’d be personally more inclined to go with a warm, gourmand, and balsamic spicy fragrance. Azzaro Wanted isn’t bad in that respect but Carolina Herrera CH Men Privé is better. You’re the boss in what you wear, though. Ambroxan, or ambroxide, is quite similar to ambergris in that it offers a powdery muskiness to the overall aroma. Yet unlike deeper musks such as ladbanumn it’s somewhat lighter and vaguely oceanic. Paired with the tonka bean, it creates a sweet and mouthwatering accord. Base Notes

Versace Eros After Shave Lotion 100ml Splash for Him Versace Eros After Shave Lotion 100ml Splash for Him

Finally, Versace Eros is not overly strong in terms of masculinity. In fact, the vanilla renders it rather understated and quite mild in this regard. Also, do not spray it full because it is already enough 3-4 splashes and you smell half the day after the colour of the bottle is not so mine, but it's all about the scent.

Versace Eros’ Composition

For instance, aromatics work particular well in the spring whilst the more gourmand and oriental notes are perfect for both autumn and winter. Nevertheless, it can still work reasonably well during summer thanks to lighter citrus and mint notes as well as the mildly aquatic ambroxide. I think they have made a real effort with the flacon. The shelf life is also great... We always make only 2 spritzes and have been using it for 4 months ☺️ You make a good point. 25°C is fine for Eros as is 20°C. Bear in mind that Eros is great throughout the year whereas Ultra Male is more an autumn and winter fragrance. That being said, Ultra Male might fare better for a longer period of the year in Sweden. Given your age too, it might also be a better fit.

Versace Eros Eau De Toilette Spray - 100ml/3.4oz Versace Eros Eau De Toilette Spray - 100ml/3.4oz

I believe that Versace Eros offers the best value for money thanks to its lower price and versatility. However, JPG Ultra Male and Dylan Blue are great fragrances too. It depends on when and wear you plan to wear them. Hey again, I read your post about JPG ultra male and i am thinking should i buy Eros or Ultra male? And also what do you think about Versace Dylan blue beacuse those are the 3 i am thinking about buying so i would like to know your advice and what you think.Hey Charles, I’m looking for a fragrance that I can wear in school but also outside. Like I said before it’s pretty cold in Sweden so I would like the fragrance to work in cold. I’m also interested in fresh fragrances but I’m not sure if they work good in the cold environment. I liked the sweet scent of JPG and I’m open for both fresh and sweet fragrances. I would want it to be versatile but also have a good performance. When my boyfriend uses it, I feel very attracted to him... it smells sexy and seductive. It does not burn in the nose, but it smells very pleasant... bissel sweet and bissel strict, but just right ☺️ The Versace Eros Eau de Toilette bottle stands out on any shelf, making it ideal for collectors. The striking, turquoise glass with the classic Versace Medusa logo is crowned by a turquoise lid, capped with gold detailing to match the text on the bottle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment