276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Slave Girl of Gor

£4.91£9.82Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please,' she said.'Your master,' I said, 'if he chooses, will satisfy your needs. If he does not, he will not.' For all I knew she might be under the discipline of deprivation. If that were so, I had no wish to impair the effectiveness of her master's control over her. an form of execution or punishment used when a Master is done with a slave; he may stake her for sleen, by staking ankles and legs widely apart between two stakes. The slave is blindfolded and cut on the thigh to draw blood, smearing it across her body, to attract the animal.. Bardzell, Shaowen; Odom, William (August 2008). "The Experience of Embodied Space in Virtual Worlds: An Ethnography of a Second Life Community". Space and Culture. SAGE Journals. 11 (3): 239–259. doi: 10.1177/1206331208319148. ISSN 1206-3312. LCCN 99301909. OCLC 535496255. S2CID 146711299– via ResearchGate. Perhaps it should only be added that the Gorean master, though often strict, is seldom cruel. The girl knows, if she pleases him, her lot will be an easy one. She will almost never encounter sadism or wanton cruelty, for the psychological environment that tends to breed these diseases is largely absent on Gor. This does not mean that she will not expect to be beaten if she disobeys, or fails to please her Master." this ancient form of execution is seen as an option when the offender is of the same Home Stone; it consists of stripping, beating and beheading the offender and is considered a merciful death.

Goreans have felt little need to move with the times when it comes to the technology; the online worlds they have created for themselves are relics of a much simpler time. The dancing of the female before the male, that she be found pleasing and he be pleased, is one of the most profound lessons in all of human biology. Others are when she kneels before him, when she kisses his feet, when she performs obeisance, when she knows herself subject, truly, to his whip." Ulafi threw the metal worker a copper tarsk. "My friend her," said Ulafi, indicating me, "will use the iron." With no figurehead to guide them, those involved in the Gorean cult are at liberty to make of their Gor obsession what they will. Most are sincere and studied in their devotion, but for some have inevitably used the lure of the Gorean lifestyle for their own nefarious ends. a punishment which avows the free man's prerogative to sexually use a house-owned girl as discipline. There are examples which state that these rights are governed by a Code, wherein a girl may not be used or disciplined without the permission of her owner.

Specialty Brands

Gor is described as a habitable planet in the Solar System that shares the same orbit as Earth, but it is linearly opposed to Earth and consequently always hidden by the Sun, making direct observation of it from Earth impossible. The flora, fauna and customs of Gor are intricately detailed. Norman populates his planet with the equivalents of Roman, Greek, Native American, Viking, Inuit and other cultures. In the novels, these various population groups are transplants from Earth brought there by spacecraft through the behind-the-scenes rulers of Gor, the Priest-Kings, an extraterrestrial species of insectoid appearance. The Gorean humans are permitted advanced architectural, agricultural and medical skills (including life extension), but are forced to remain primitive in the fields of transportation, communication and weaponry (at approximately the level of Classical Mediterranean civilization) due to restrictions on technology imposed by the Priest-Kings. The most advanced form of transportation is the riding of large predatory birds called tarns by masterful men known as tarnsmen. The limitation of technology is imposed to ensure the safety of both the Priest-Kings and the other indigenous and transplanted beings on Gor, who would otherwise possibly come to harm due to the humans' belligerent tendencies. [5] Please Master,' she said 'Take pity on me. Take pity on the miserable needs of a slave girl.''You are not mine " I told her, " You are a pretty little thing, but I do not own you.' The planet Gor has lower gravity than the Earth (which allows for the existence of large flying creatures and tall towers connected by aerial bridges in the cities) and would have an even lower gravity if not for the technology of the Priest-Kings. The known geography of Gor consists mainly of the western seaboard of a continent that runs from the Arctic in the north to south of the equator, with the Thassa ocean to the west, and the Voltai mountain range forming an eastern boundary at many latitudes. There are also offshore islands in the ocean and some relatively sparsely settled plains to the east of the Voltai. The word "Gor" itself means "home stone" in the Gorean language, the native language of the "northern civilized cities of known Gor" (which resemble ancient Greco-Roman city-states in many respects), and a widely spoken lingua franca in many other areas. [6] The Gorean Kajira "kef" symbol Plotlines [ edit ] Am I ready to go out on the floor now?" I asked. The "first girl" in a tavern often inspects her inferiors, before she permits them on the floor.

Such notes as that I hold," said the Lady Florence, "are due, as you must know, upon the demand of the creditor."It is common to set a first girl over others, to see that work is done, to see that discipline is kept, and such. Whereas this is not always done, it is sometimes done even when two slaves leave the house, as on an errand, one then being designated as "first girl." In this way authority is clearly defined. Goreans like this. And woe to the other girl if she should gainsay the first, prove troublesome or be in any way displeasing. Goreans, you see, tend to be great believers in rank, distance and hierarchy. These things stabilize society. The series features several sentient alien races. The most important to the books are the insectoid Priest-Kings and the huge, sharp-clawed, predatory Kurii, both spacefarers from foreign star systems. The Priest-Kings rule Gor as disinterested custodians, leaving humans to their own affairs as long as they abide by certain restrictions on technology. The Kurii are an aggressive, invasive race with advanced technology (but less so than that of the Priest-Kings) who wish to colonize both Gor and Earth. The power of the Priest-Kings is diminished after the "Nest War" described in the third book and the Priest-Kings and Kurii struggle against each other via their respective human agents and spies. [7] We may protest, of course, if the masters see fit to permit it,' said Mira, 'But then, when we are finished, our discipline is reimposed upon us, perhaps even more severely.' 'Discipline?' breathed the girl. 'Yes,' said Mira, 'the slave girl is subject to discipline and punishment. She is owned, like a sleen or tarsk is owned. She is owned, literally owned, You must understand that in its full sense. Accordingly, anything may be done with her that the master wishes. She may even be slain, if the master wishes.' 'Then the slave girl is totally helpless,' said the girl. 'She is totally at the mercy of the master.' 'Yes,' said Mira. 'I would like that,' said the girl. 'Oh?' asked Mira. 'Are you happy?' asked the girl. 'Yes, incredibly so.' 'Do you not desire freedom?' asked the girl. 'The only freedom I

The Counter-Earth, or Antichthon, is from Greek cosmology. Speculation on such a world, you see, is ancient. One of the premises of the Gorean series is that a race of aliens, whom we might speak of as the Priest-Kings, have a technology at their disposal compared to which ours would be something like that in the Bronze Age. [4] When more than one slave girl stands in a relationship of slave girls, as when they serve in the same shop or house, or adorn the same rich man's pleasure gardens, it is common for the master, or masters, to appoint a "first girl." Her authority is then to the other girls as is that of the master. This tends to reduce squabbling. The first girl is usually, though not always, the favorite of the master. There is usually much competition to be first girl. First girls can be cruel and petty but commonly, they attempt to govern with intelligence and justice. They know that another girl, at the master's whim, may become first girl, and that they themselves may then be under her almost absolute power. However, when people apply the rules of a fictional world to real life they can find themselves engaging in truly bizarre practices. Slaves in Gor are marked with a brand: kejiras are marked with a “kef,” a stylised K. The kef is commonly tattooed on female Goreans with some going as far as acquiring an actual brand.The personal blogs where Goreans have posted pictures of these brands both give outsiders a glimpse of this radical lifestyle and help normalize extreme behaviors to others who might be considering getting more involved in the lifestyle. Now I realized I must, without question, take slave instructions from her and discharge swiftly and well whatever menial duties she might place upon me. . . . I had little doubt she would use the switch, and richly, upon me, did I not work well. . . . She could command me. She held the switch. I would obey. She was first girl. Too, Tutina now held authority over her. Tutina wore the talmit, and was to her and, indeed, to several others, it seemed, "first girl." And that authority was exercised over her charges, and particularly over her, it seemed, with a malicious pleasure. She, as the others, had learned to fear her switch.any Free woman who voluntarily 'couches' with the slave of another may be taken as slave herself by the Master of the slave she 'couched' with. Will you truly be hard with me, Master?' I asked. 'Yes, Slave,' he said. 'Subject even to discipline, if I displease you?' I asked. 'Subject to discipline, at my pleasure, whether you displease me or not,' he said. 'My bondage will then be absolute,' I said. 'Of course, Slave,' he said." Most of the novels in the series are action and sexual adventures, with many of the military engagements borrowing liberally from historic ones, such as the trireme battles of ancient Greece and the castle sieges of medieval Europe. Ar, the largest city in known Gor, has resemblances to the ancient city of Rome, and its land empire is opposed by the sea-power of the island of Cos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment