276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twinkly Strings - Christmas Lights with 600 RGB LEDs - Indoor and Outdoor Fairy Lights - Christmas Decorations - App-Controlled Lighting, Black Wire, 48m

£4.5£9Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TThe Twinkly 600 Colour Changing RGB LED Smart App Controlled Christmas String Lights (48m Lit Length) would make the perfect Christmas accessory to light up a tree or any other area of your home. Una vez está mapeado y decorado, tiene multitud de efectos. Incluso puedes editarlos, crear nuevos o descargarlos de internet, de forma que las posibilidades son infinitas. The bulbs are evenly spaced with 8cm intervals and this equates to a 48m lit length. The LED bulbs are non-replaceable, however, they are extremely long-lasting with an expected lifespan of over 30,000 hours.

I have not yet tried the timer, as it's fun to just point my phone at them outside while I'm inside as a remote, as they are close enough.

Also Known As

Create the ultimate lighting decorations with the smart and customizable Twinkly Strings Series of 600 RGB Lights and explore virtually unlimited ways to transform your space with light and color

The lights look great and work as advertised. I can display Twinkly’s canned graphics and use custom graphics and text created with my phone or IPAD. This allows me to create logos, Christmas trees, birthday congratulations, whatever I want for whatever occasion.

Si que es verdad que determinados efectos descargables con figuras, tipo corazones, Batman y cosas así, pues no están hecho para estos tamaños o cantidad de leds, puesto que no se diferencian. Pero lo demás... Increíble. These lights, as coming with 2 strings attached to the works at the center instead at one end, is just plain weird. As they are long, I put that center at one end of my railing at the outlet, & then placed each string up on the railing going to the other end, one at a time along the railing to avoid tangling them. The way the Twinkly app maps the LED lights is phenomenal. You simply point your Phone/IPAD in mapping mode at the lights and the lights are mapped! Hay que tener cuidado de que los led se vean, no enterrarlos mucho en el interior del tronco, para poder hacer el mapeo bien, en mi caso sin decoración para que nada interceda.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment