276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guess Seductive Homme EDT Spray 100 ml,Q-EY-404-B1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall performance is disappointing but I adore this cherry. Its airiness and lightness makes it perfect for layering with other perfumes. Doing this amplifies the cherry note and extends the longevity of GSR as well. Layered with Mancera Wild Cherry, it’s 7 hours and still going strong. It's another fragrance that smells like cheap artificial cherry cosmetics, like Prada Candy Gloss, but Seductive Red is a is spicier, and more artificial smelling fragrance. At least Seductive Red doesn't have a drydown that smells a bit like Play-Doh. I still like Candy Gloss because the vanilla and almond smells better to me. Too bad it's discontinued. This will have to do. I get the lactonic accord and the light intensity from these notes : Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Almond, Sandalwood, Pink Pepper. Guess Seductive Red (GSR) is a cheerful, airy perfume. There isn’t anything seductive about it. A more appropriate name would’ve been ‘Cherry in the Air’ haha ;) I imagine a youthful lady (or young at heart woman) sitting in a flower garden, enjoying cherry Jolly Ranchers on a warm, sunny day. Still not a Carolina Herrera Good Girl dupe or an Ariana Grande Cloud dupe (nothing coconutty sweet there), I don't get why people find them similar to Seductive Red or Bella Vita being another cherry perfume from guess often compared to the Good Girl range too... Just think it's close to it, but nothing's exactly reminding you of either Seductive Red or Very Good Girl Glam for instance. VGGG is way better on the lasting power and it is a more strong fruity blend than the fruity-floral subtle blend of Seductive Red.

It's lasting on my skin for a couple of hours which is a lot longer than Seductive Noir (which I used to own and longevity was very weak, like half an hour). But projection is close to skin even though the scent is pretty strong. I can only smell it well enough if it's right up under my nose. BUT even though I really liked it, I had only sprayed once from the bottle and I thought: This would suit one of my bffs so beautifully and I gifted it to her the very same day. She will wear it way more than I will and she was so excited when she sniffed it sooo it's still a successful blind buy for me even though I did not end up keeping it. I wish it stayed that way the whole way through, but it sits there, up top, long enough to enjoy. Maybe like a few minutes. Opens with an uplifting candy cherry note, not too sweet. After an hour, the projection is only a few inches off my skin. After 3-4 hours, it becomes a faint skin scent. The cherry note lasts for the first 3 hours on my skin. The drydown is delicate florals and vanilla. But let's talk about the negative aspects first, it doesn't seems to last more than 3h on the skin even if you overspay it, it rapidly becomes a skin scent to me.But it weirdly is beast mode on the clothes, it lasts plenty days, and if you leave a scarf or a coat that you sprayed with Seductive Red under the sun, it'll smell like a strong intoxicating cherry for several hours. Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. My only qualm, at that moment, was why didn't I trust my gut and get this soon enough (fun fact: I love a cherry note). Edit: AG Cloud base is more masculine leaning, creamy, cooler, ozonic and airy. SR base is warmer, airy and ambery (like spun sugar) but also woody, a little spicy; reminiscent of saffron.]

I get the floral accord from these flowers : Cherry blossom, Violet and Magnolia making the blend a bit more creamy.So, it was a blind buy. I wanted to try something with cherry and since it is an edt and it was very affordable I figured it was time I tried something different. It is initially fruity and cherry dominant and dries down to a tonka-cherry situation. It reminds me of CH VGG base +cherry minus the rose but in a lighter way if that makes any sense. It's the tonka bean I believe. Then it develops into a warm, soft, slightly nutty, powdery, ambery dry down. Similar to cloud but not exactly the same either. This is so interesting! I might be waaay far from this scent profile but I wanted to try something different. Even for me, a floral/fresh type, this is so cute!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment