276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yoda Best Daddy Fathers Day Dad Christmas Star Wars Inspired Birthday Gift for Him Daddy Present 10OZ Tea Coffee Cup Mug

£4.975£9.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finally make a light saber out of your white card. I used a silver pen for the halter and a blue/ yellow highlighter mixed for the green light saber light (I didn’t have a green high lighter, ha!).

Tip: We printed off our Yoda Best Dad colouring card on our HP Envy 5540 using 160 gsm card and it is perfect for colouring with pencils, felt tips or even paints.So we had something of a brainstorm and they decided that they wanted to have Star Wars themed cards for Father’s Day this year and then I had a chat with Leslianne with their Yoda Best idea and these amazing cards were born. Start with the robes and work your way up. Assembling your DIYPop Up Father’s Day Card – Yoda Best Dad

Baby Yoda may have Force choked Cara Dune in season 1, but with Mando beside him, it seems unlikely he’ll ever fall to the Dark side like Anakin Skywalker before him or Ben Solo after him. Mando and Baby Yoda are breaking the Skywalker saga’s most destructive pattern: it’s very difficult to imagine the gunslinger ever hurting his beloved Child in the ways Star Wars’ other fathers have hurt their sons. The unique bond Mando shares with the Child is only making Mando all the more interesting. He’s no longer the emotionless Bounty Hunter, and is instead a character we can see as far more human and multifaceted through his capacity for caring so deeply. His determination to find other Mandalorians, and eventually the Jedi, for Baby Yoda’s sake also speaks volumes when, previously, Mando only cared about his next bounty. We’ve become just as invested in Mando’s emotional journey as we are his epic action sequences, and we’re rooting for him to be as good of a father as he is a warrior.

Required Cookies & Technologies

You Now need a beige or light brown robes. I cut a conical shaped beige piece out and made sure it fitted to our head and brown “bit”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment