276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Empath: An Empowering Book for the Highly Sensitive Person on Utilizing Your Unique Ability and Maximizing Your Human Potential (Master Your Emotional Intelligence)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve always been into personal development (INFJ right here), but I think learning about my sensitivity and what it means to be an empath has been the most life-changing discovery I’ve made along the journey. I almost didn’t become a counselor because I worried that others people’s emotions would overwhelm me but it taught me how to separate myself from those emotions. Whether we are soaking in the womb of warm water in a bath or living by the ocean or a river, it energizes us. I could not understand why I felt the way I did or what I thought was the tangled threads of my life. Do you pick up on people’s emotions very easily, sometimes to the point where you can actually feel their pain?

For all my empath patients, I suggest limiting their exposure to the news so they don’t start absorbing the suffering of the world. They are not however such a useful medium for initiating you into a truly new way of seeing and experiencing the world. Is your mother's wish to vent about your father's carelessness last night more important than your need to get to work on time?Their ability to discern what others are feeling goes beyond empathy (defined simply as the ability to understand the feelings of others) and extends to actually taking those feelings on; feeling what another person is feeling at a deep emotional level. This book changed my life when one of my first holistic healers/life coaches I ever worked with recommended it to me. It’s possible to have loving, healthy relationships if empaths can define and express their special needs. When you read the first chapter, it pretty much described what is an empath and how would you know if you are an empath. But being too sensitive to other people’s emotions or the energy in the environment can make us feel overwhelmed and more prone to issues such as anxiety and depression.

According to Campion, empaths are prone to absorbing other people's emotional energy, which might lead to unexpected problems. A portion of empaths I’ve treated have experienced early trauma such as emotional or physical abuse, or they were raised by alcoholic, depressed or narcissistic parents. To better understand their differences and to discover how you can develop the skills you need to lead a successful life as an HSP or an empath, we have compiled this bundle to help you navigate through your journey. Piecing together how the empath gift works, and how we can “reprogramme” it to take out the suffering, took me several years to put together.Understand Emotional Sensitivity by Imi Lo is a Teach Yourself book intended to increase your understanding of emotional sensitivity by reflecting on your past and limiting beliefs, developing resilience, and liberating your creative potential. If you just discover that you are an empath or you don’t understand your gift as an empath, this book will help you embrace your gift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment