276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AVA Master P80 Pressure Washer, High Power Jet Washer For Car Washing, Garden & Patio Cleaning, 160 Bar 600 L/H 2800 W, Incl Zero-Force Gun, Follow-Me Hose Reel, Zoom Lance & Foam Cannon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Their spec reads like it is right on the edge of UK 13a supply, so agreed, not a good design decision. The amount of water the machine can expel in a given time is important for cleaning efficiency, and therefore V6 is one of the most efficient pumps on the consumer market. Liters per hour to show how much water goes through the pressure washer each hour, and the amount of "mass" of water that is leaving the nozzle.

Do not worry that any AVA pressure washer will destroy your car paint or wooden panels on your patio. Without hesitation we are proud to say that AVA has reinvented the experience of high pressure cleaning”.And one more good news: You do not lose your 20-year consumer warranty even though you do a repair by yourself. If the machine is very close to maximum power requirements, 10 volt voltage drop will cause problems. I cleaned the wheels and used the 60 degree part of the of its setting and was very please by how easily it removed all the wheel shampoo and thick foam. For anybody who hasn't realised both the master series and the evolution series share the same internals so there is no difference in that aspect. Bar is what separates the dirt and grime from the surface, and waterflow is what removes it from the area you are washing.

This accessory is practical to have lying around in case the pipes get clogged and you need to clean them to prevent flooding in the pipes. Bar is a measurement for how high the pressure is when the water is leaving the nozzle, the "velocity" of the water.I duly set the machine up, filled buckets applied some Garage Therapy wheel shampoo to the faces, arches and barrels at 10 to 1 dilution and Stjarnagloss Forst to the lowers to the TT flicked switch to turn the machine on aaaaand tripped the lights / power to the garage :detailer:. The Master was designed to get rid of all the old problems pressure washers had: tilting and falling over, cheap plastic water filters, and stiff unruly hoses. Only thing that feels flimsy is the electric cable reel, the foam lance is of course very basic but nice to be included. The P80 is a large pressure washer and therefore equipped with big, sturdy wheels and a handle on the back for carrying. That's a bit the problem we have in the UK, some house are fed "looped" to the house next door or even the whole row of houses.

year warranty is fine but only if the machine works to begin with to then go wrong to need warranty cover. You may also have realized that the model you have should go on a 10, 13, 15 or perhaps 16 ampere fused circuit. With enough power to take on any task that you throw at it, the P80 has quickly become one of our most popular machines. Bar is what separates the dirt and grime from the surface, and water flow is what removes it from the area you are washing.The P90 is a large pressure washer and therefore equipped with big, sturdy wheels and a handle in front for carrying. Due to an extendable front support and the low center of gravity, the master series is tilt-resistant.

And you will discover the power of our V4 and V6 pumps, and the raw, yet smooth impact during the removal of dirt and grime – even on fragile surfaces. I dismantled the cover and removed the original hose as I didn't need both combined, the longer extension on its own was enough to reach the furthest side of my double driveway.This pump will also be able to push out more water whilst consuming a smaller amount of electricity when compared to the water-flow/power ratio of both V3 and V4. For anybody who hasn’t realised both the master series and the evolution series share the same internals so there is no difference in that aspect. It has a quite unique reel for the electric cable, prohibiting use without extracting all of the el-cable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment