276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Collided (Dirty Air Series Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I fell in love with the epilogue because it was the sweetest and had me feeling butterflies and swooning with them.

Like the destructive yellow orb in the sky, she eats away at my protective layer while lighting up my darkest corners. Compared to “Throttled,” this was a mid-paced book, meaning that things went fast and then simmered down and then sped up and then slowed all the way down before picking up again. The majority of pages are undamaged with some creasing or tearing, and pencil underlining of text, but this is minimal.why are all the guys in this book alpha (wannabes) that are possessive and that trigger my gag reflex. I loved the epilogue it was so cute and everything and considering I don't really love HEA so it was perfect. And will Liam ever realise he is in love with his best friend when he clearly avoids L word like the plague? Now to clean his image he has decided to stop sleeping around until the world championship is over and his contract gets renewed. Sophie stuns me, truly one of the most natural beauties I’ve encountered, not caring about much makeup or dressing up in seductive outfits to gain attention.

His inability to see that he is made for love frustrated me so much and I know he had his reasons but he was downright ignoring what he felt for Sophie and it took five persons to make him realise he is in love with his best friend. The first gala she attends of the season she is met by none other than Liam Zander a driver for McCoy, her dads rival team and Sophie is no longer the girl he met three years ago at a princess party piquing his interest. Ice cubes, husky voices, and a particular McCoy Menace (a car featured in the book) add to the fire! As one of the best drivers on the grid, Liam is respected and liked by everyone, but no one truly knows the real him – he keeps everyone at least a car width away.

Seeing Sophie struggle with her own desires and passions conflicting with her dad’s wishes for her was an interesting read because in the end she learns to stand up for herself and fight for what she wants. i don't know how i made it this far without mentioning that sophie has green eyes because i was certainly not allowed to forget. Collided is the second book in the Dirty Air series and is a friends to friends with benefits to lovers, bad boy/good girl, F1 racing romance that was filled with witty banter, lust and sexual tension Aside from the moment in the first chapter that had my heart breaking and left me crying, this had me literally smiling and laughing out loud. I enjoyed the 60% of the book so much because Sophie and Liam were friends and all the tension and lust made everything hot and all but the moment they give in to this sexual tension between them and became friends with benefits I kinda lost my interest in the story. Liam helped her with that by encouraging her to chase and persue her dreams while Sophie was the person who could get Liam to open up about his fears helping him to overcome them and to understand that its okay to grieve.

they're not there to gossip about you and rip your face off, they're just there because it's school? The same one with a personal movie theater, an arcade room, a gym I never step foot in, and a custom art room Liam set up for me. A F1 romance with good girl x bad boy vibes and friends to lovers is something one will surely enjoy. the chemistry and attraction between sophie and liam is undeniable, but she quickly friendzones him — i’m not sure why, i could never friendzone a man like liam with his quick wit and boyish charm😮‍💨.

as someone who spent several years in an all-girls school, as long as you manage interact with people other than girls in your everyday life, you really aren't that disconnected from reality. I want them pressed against my ass while I come inside of you, your fingers clawing at my back because you can’t get enough. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

I want to be respectful, but I sneak a peek or two at a perfect pair of tits, her pink nipples barely visible underwater. I liked her and she is so much mature considering her age and understands Liam and his painful past and thats what I liked about her the most.She is ambitious, funny and kind and loves to organise and plan for things in advance thats why that list. it didn't even make sense because he'd just start being extremely overdramatic and he never made it past the 2nd stage of grief because he needs to be a troubled bad boy because GOD FORBID ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THESE SHITTY ROMANCE BOOKS NOT HAVE SOME UNNECESSARY, BADLY WRITTEN PAST TRAUMA. I can’t wait for the Dirty Heirs series to be written because Lauren has created a new addiction for me!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment