276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BabyStyle Oyster Ride On Board (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve been meaning to write this Babystyle Oyster 2 review for a long time. A really long time. I don’t even know how long ago we bought our Oyster 2 pushchair now, but it must be around two years – and even a year ago I told my husband that meant I couldn’t possibly photograph it for a review because it was not looking its best.

The Babystyle Oyster 2 is a lovely pushchair to walk with, it is very comfortable to push and feels very light, yet very sturdy, even with a 2 year old in the seat and a 3 year old on the Ride on Board. The handle is adjustable and very comfortable to hold whilst pushing. The seat is large and comfortable, the babies loved it and the toddlers requested the Babystyle Oyster 2 for nap time and walks from my array of pushchairs. It reclines fully and has a bar to attach books and toys to. The 5 point harness holds children securely and the straps are nicely padded to ensure children are comfortable. The seat of the Babystyle Oyster 2 can be used in either parent facing or front facing for all ages, wonderful if you have a particularly chatty toddler and to be able to see babies.

Write a review

One of the great things about the Oyster 2 pushchair is the fact that it can be used as part of a travel system. This makes it really versatile for varying ages. Carrycot I wanted a pushchair which could be used for a fairly young infant (less than 12 months), but would last through to toddlerhood – therefore a forward and rear-facing seat was essential. Right. So here, it is: my Oyster 2 travel system review, in all it’s battered glory… What to Look For in a Pushchair?

As I do not drive another essential part of my brief for an ‘ideal pushchair’ is its ease of use on public transport. The Babystyle Oyster 2 fits on even compact buses easily, leaving room for a second pushchair in the buggy space if required. It is light enough to lift onto and off trains without assistance, another very useful feature. The ‘turning circle’ of the Babystyle Oyster 2 is small, which means the Babystyle Oyster 2 is very easy to turn around even on buses and trains. The Babystyle Oyster Ride on Board which I used with the Oyster 2 is easily the best I have used. It is short enough not to catch my feet on whilst I am walking (I am 5 ft 6, with quite a long stride) yet large enough for a tall 3 year old to use comfortably. The Ride on Board folds and clips into place when it is not in use. It feels very well made and the children all loved using it. Even with the Ride on Board attached the brake is still easily accessible.

Babystyle Oyster 2 Specifications

The Babystyle Oyster 2 is easy to fold, the only issues I found was needing to fold the bar across the seat down first and the clip to secure the folded Babystyle Oyster 2 is not easy to fasten whilst keeping hold of a small child. The Babystyle Oyster 2 is, however, light enough to lift with one hand and compact enough when folded to fit into the bag storage on buses and trains. I have been using the Babystyle Oyster 2, with Ride on Board, for approximately 6 weeks. As a childminder I require a compact pushchair, which handles well, is robust and can be used for a variety of ages from 6 months to 3 years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment