276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dream Giver: Pursuing Your God Given Destiny

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is more to life than what most of us are living, and God placed us here with the precious gift of life for a reason!

Oh well, maybe ten years from now when I retire from corporate world, I'll try to go back to the province and plant crops in the farm. I highly recommend this story: part one is an allegorical story and part two is a coach like walk-through. Additionally he reviews key points from chapters in his fictional work and tells us how to apply each stage in our advancement toward our dreams. But in a nutshell, the author pretty much ties everything to keep pushing and having faith and everything will just work out.

I’m in a career transition, so it was nice to think positive thoughts as I consider what my goals might be for 2018. I've seen and experienced the doubts, fears, and bullies, and I've wondered if I should leave the land of familiar, routine, and ordinary.

I learned that fear is just a four letter word and it is time to move with passion to reach my dreams.Shared in this book also will be five common misconceptions that keep people from pursuing their God-given dreams and strategies for how to hang on during trying times. This book was not as offensive or dangerous as the Jabez one, I just think its focus is in the wrong place and it may distract people from taking up their cross and following Jesus. Step out of the Land of Familiar and step through the wall of fear and head towards the Big Dream the Dream Giver has uniquely given to me. The first half of this book is my favorite, an allegory about following the dreams that God has given us.

This book is like a map to the blossoming forth of long-cherished desires about things you'd like to achieve. Bruce has helped me to see that taking proper time in Sanctuary with the Dream Giver, is crucial to the next leg of the Dream journey. It made me realize that I have a lot of responsibility to fulfill the dreams and visions that God has given me. Since its founding, TEN has trained more than 420,000 students at over 5,000 TEN Training Centers around the world, and over 3,000 deans on its 2,500-acre training Campus on a game park in South Africa.A regular night of dream delivering turns into a literal nightmare when a boy's book of ancient mythology comes alive. This compelling modern-day parable tells the story of Ordinary, who dares to leave the Land of Familiar to pursue his Big Dream. Bestselling author Bruce Wilkinson shows how to identify and overcome the obstacles that keep millions from living the life they were created for. Otherwise, I was greatly encouraged by this book and I think it is required reading for those who want advice about the tug that God has put on your heart - Your Dream. Of course I wished a flame was lit ablaze for me while reading this, but I’m sure a spark has developed and just needs time to simmer and grow.

But I had a few hours to kill, and the book was thin enough and written in big print, so I gave it a shot. You could easily read this entire book in one sitting and blow it off, but I would really encourage you to take some time with it and maybe even read it more than once at different times in your journey.Part two is where author Bruce Wilkinson becomes our dream coach and answers questions people have posed, especially the obstacles, that create uncertainties about their pursuits. This time I guess you could say I got both as I purchased the audiobook copy of The Dream Giver, and the author was the reader. It might be a "nice story" but encouraging people to focus on their earthly dreams, ambitions and successes even with God in the picture is a recipe for disaster.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment