276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet Torture (Short Erotic Lesbian Story)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Too often in the asylum system, sexual identity is not identified as a legitimate reason to seek refugee status. Don't worry Madame Spiteful oi can't wait to leave this bleedin place. Oi'm so glad you put this bleedin lot to death; they were just a bunch o bleedin pigs! I only stayed 'ere cos Madame Vicious 'ere paid me to be an informant. Otherwise I would 'ave left ages ago!' The curse of Shakira? Gerard Pique has been trolled over his new partner and told his greatest rival is a better match for his ex Gigi Hadid DELETES 'anti-Semitic' post claiming Israel is 'only country that keeps children as prisoners of war' - while Israeli kids are still kept captive by Hamas That was wonderful Madame Vicious. Now it's my turn. I thought I would try out some electrics on this piece of shit!'

Sharon Osbourne, 71, admits she 'could do with putting on a few pounds but her body isn't listening' after dropping 42lbs with weight loss drug Charles breaks cover: King appears in high spirits as he heads to church in Sandringham following claims he's a 'pampered' monarch in Omid Scobie's bookKatie Price and Carl Woods 'split AGAIN' as they unfollow each other on social media... weeks after she tried on a white gown for their 'secret wedding'

Boris Johnson is joined by his wife Carrie and their baby Frank at march against anti-Semitism with Rachel... Fury as Jewish BBC staff are banned from attending anti-Semitism march despite 'many colleagues going on pro-Palestine rallies' Terry Venables dies aged 80: Tottenham pay tribute to their former player and manager with minute's applause...

Chechnya

The law has been used to legitimise violence against LGBTQI+ people inciting physical and sexual violence against them.

Susan Sarandon's son Miles Robbins pleads with fans to stop using video of his mom 'with her honkers out'... after she was dropped by Hollywood agent Madame Spiteful supervised them making sure they went on a frenzy of destruction. By the time they had finished the whole place was a scene of absolute carnage of broken glass and wood. The floor was nearly 6 inches deep in alcohol and blood beneath which lay the 17 mangled corpses of their victims.

Cameroon

In 2019, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif defended the execution of gay people because of “moral principles.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment