276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game

£9.75£19.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Host Craig Charles commented: “I’ve always wanted to host a quizshow but this is the first one that’s felt perfect for me.

Moneybags: Daytime Quiz Set to be Shelved by Channel 4". TV Zone UK. 16 December 2022 . Retrieved 28 February 2023.youngest Games, the gaming arm of youngest Media, today announced that audiences can now play Channel 4’s hit BAFTA-nominated quiz Moneybags whenever and wherever they want with the brand new Moneybags app. Genuine Nigella Lawson recipes was the final category. I'm not the keenest cook but my mum is a big fan of Nigella and I'd seen a few episodes of her cooking show when I lived at home. Penne Alla Vodka came up and I had a very vague memory of being disgusted by the thought of vodka going anywhere near the carby perfection that is pasta. My general knowledge is pretty good - I excel in literature, films, US geography and pop culture - though I'm not the best when it comes to sport or history. Moneybags is a unique premise, with plenty of random categories to trip up even the most stellar of quizzing enthusiasts. I sent off an application.

I kept telling my lovely teammates I was annoyed at myself. They all said it didn't matter and that I'd have made the wrong decision in the moment, so it's good I let both bags go. They kept saying I was the first winner that week and at least I wasn't going home empty handed.

Next, the player spins the arrow on the board to see which coins he or she is allowed to use to make up the amount earned. For example, if the spinner indicates "no quarters", the player can use any coins except quarters. There are a few afternoon quiz shows out there – do you think you’ll see them as rivals or are you happy doing your own thing? Kevin Duala presented the last four programmes of series two but, much like Countdown whenever Susie Dent was isolating, left Craig in the pre-recorded bits, which felt really weird. You’ve recently started a brand-new show on BBC Radio 6 Music after nearly 20 years as a stalwart on the station. What do you enjoy about doing radio?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment