276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Glow Cherie Natural Glow Enhancer Lotion, 04 Deep Glow

£24.5£49.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Look, I get it. No one really reads beauty blogs anymore. But just like Gretchen just won't stop trying to make fetch happen, I won't ever give up on the written medium. Because there is just so much more to good makeup, skincare and fragrance than how they look as a prop in a photograph. The Glow Chérie Natural Glow Enhancer is available in 4 shades (depending on your country) of which Porcelain Glow is the lightest. The product’s recommended retail price is € 14,90. Natural Glow Enhancer” is the perfect description for this product. I mostly love mixing it in with my foundation, which gives a similar effect as layering it, but you skip a step so you can snooze 30 more seconds in the morning. The Glow Chérie Natural Glow Enhancer is not easy to label. It’s sort of a multi-purpose formula you can use as a primer, as a mix-in for your foundation to make it more luminous, or on its own. The micropigments really are tiny. The shine emulates that sought after lit-from-within look. I got the shade 01 Porcelain Glow, by the way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment